• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

2009-Superformance-Shelby-Daytona-Cobra-Coupe-Front-And-Side-2-1600x1200.jpg

I almost bought one of those. Not that amazing a car, but still kind of cool.

I used to see them (the shelby ones) in the junkyards when I was in high school. Underpowered FWD k-car derived 80's dodge product ? No thanks, there are dozens and dozens of better cars from the era.

I dunno. Two other buddies had identical '85 GTs, and they were both pretty even with my '86. They were all 5-speeds. What I like about the EFI was that it was much more linear; no secondaries!

Mechanical secondaries were a nice upgrade. That "Holley" the 85's came with was a complete abortion. I rebuilt mine at least three times over the 11 years I owned the car.

Mechanical secondaries were a nice upgrade. That "Holley" the 85's came with was a complete abortion. I rebuilt mine at least three times over the 11 years I owned the car.

Don't forget the 10 miles of vacuum lines and all sorts of weird vacuum controlled emissions things everywhere.. but at least they had the sweet dual intake air cleaner that picked up air from the fenders.

Too much Ford talk going on in here. I present, a bad ass Buick!
1987%20Buick%20GNX%20Coupe%20Black%203.3.2011%20009.jpg

^^^ Nice GNX

There is an '85 Buick T-Type on another forum I visit. I was seriously considering making him an offer on it since he's only asking $4,500, but I showed it to my CFO and she shut me down... Too many cars/bikes, unfortunately. I'd love to have a Turbo Buick though!

not really hating on the car - just fuckin around with you fanbois :twofinger

the wheels give it a nice look actually

<---- not just a fanboi...

This is mine:

8402931111_d405950f50_z.jpg

Getting it road ready and then it'll get a 331 with Victor Jr heads, Victor 5.0 intake, AFM turbo cam, and a 76mm single.

Back