• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

These... every time! It's just the peace of mind driving down the road thinking "hey that looks like I could launch off of it" then hitting it full speed and flying through the air and carrying on with your commute!

fwx_07_silverado_1piece_01.jpg

IMG_8055-Copy.jpg

These... every time! It's just the peace of mind driving down the road thinking "hey that looks like I could launch off of it" then hitting it full speed and flying through the air and carrying on with your commute!

fwx_07_silverado_1piece_01.jpg

IMG_8055-Copy.jpg

What a wannabe Raptor.
That said, its probably got as much functionality as a Z06 on the street.
:twofinger

What a wannabe Raptor.
That said, its probably got as much functionality as a Z06 on the street.
:twofinger

Except, it's never been noted for a Chevy to warp it's frame over a whoop's road. http://www.autoblog.com/2011/07/21/svt-boss-goes-on-record-about-ford-raptor-frame-damage-claims-w/

Apparently you've owned neither...... I've owned a Z06, and own a lifted truck. There is plenty of functionality of both. My truck is perfectly happy off road or on. My Z06 never failed to thrill me. About the only problem was. WOT in 4th to 5th, and you start running out of road.

Last edited:
Here's a couple that made a few jaws drop.
My 67 GT390 and my 68 Fairlane Cobra.

Attachments

• 428SCJ.05.jpg
    428SCJ.05.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Fairlane Cobra.01.jpg
    Fairlane Cobra.01.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 147
That whole car offends me, but the worst culprit is the Mercury center caps.

The only way that car is justifiable is if it's a 10th grader who was given the car from his parents with 150k on the odom and he's just fucking around. If any other person spent time and $$ into it they need to be hit in the head with a tack hammer.

That whole car offends me, but the worst culprit is the Mercury center caps.

Have you ever driven one of those things? I rented one once. :|

The guy is just matching the exterior looks with the performance of the machine.

And the cobra thing on the air intake scoop bolted to the hood is freakin awesome.

Have you ever driven one of those things? I rented one once. :|

The guy is just matching the exterior looks with the performance of the machine.

And the cobra thing on the air intake scoop bolted to the hood is freakin awesome.

I have. Just like the Mercedes that underpins them, they're overweight pigs. Pretty much fine just trudging along the super slab. Throw some bends at it, and it shows you what it isn't.

This will get this kids to school on time.....if you only have 3 as its strictly a 4 seater.

f17e2aea-014e-4ffa-be92-ab8ae5fb9c5c_2013-brabus-b63s1.jpg

21414afa-908b-4e91-80de-c38197ec265f_2013-brabus-b63s2.jpg

Iv always loved this car and he's one cool dude.... a BARF'r too
D, showin you some luve!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 700
Back