• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

HMB Ritz AMOC drive
8708198300_f4c9b1c63a_b.jpg

Danville d'Elegance is September 22nd in downtown Danville to benefit Parkinson's research and patient care.

Yes, that is the Ferrari that bounced off the corkscrew wall a couple of years ago at Monterey. The owner has Parkinson's.

[youtube]bRKtDarNREc[/youtube]

Thanks to BARF's Frozenuts/OxyMoron Photography and the others who have allowed me to use their photos. If you want to shoot this year, send me a PM.

More slide show/videos here.

I'm pretty darn happy with my own car. This is from a very wet Laguna weekend last December.

You can see my "Laguna pipe" in this one.

Dog

Hey, there's a painting of that Alfa at TH, I remember because of the Ferrari emblem on the hood.
bonhams-alfa-lead.jpg

I drool over something like this way more than any exotic/luxury car

That is a fucking SLICK setup. I agree. Toss a moto, or a trailer for a DS and street bike, with a couple kayak's up top. Swap that truck to a GM or Tundra, and I'd buy in.

I drool over something like this way more than any exotic/luxury car
Ad a KTM 350EXC at the back and a fishing kayak on the top and it perfection! :]

You and me both. Sportsmobiles always get my attention....

4x4ford_bw1.jpg

Last edited:
Back