• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I'm inspired. I think I'm going to look into getting a camper for my Dodge. We have a toy hauler, but a camper + a trailer would be cool for overnight trips, day trips & trackdays too.

217611_1939168328445_6043910_n.jpg

I drool over something like this way more than any exotic/luxury car

That is a fucking SLICK setup. I agree. Toss a moto, or a trailer for a DS and street bike, with a couple kayak's up top. Swap that truck to a GM or Tundra, and I'd buy in.

You and me both. Sportsmobiles always get my attention....

Yes but the Sportmobiles and XP campers are out of my price range. I have a 2005 Tundra with a 2002 FWC on the back. Goes when I want for a lot less.

108+Ready+to+head+home.jpg

Yes I do go off road.

You and me both. Sportsmobiles always get my attention....

Hell yea. Last summer I got a flat on my DRZ at Davenport while doing the loop and there was a surfer dude that had a diesel Sportsmobile very similar that loaned me some tools. I could not stop drooling over that van. I kept telling the guy what a lucky somavabitch he is.

Yes but the Sportmobiles and XP campers are out of my price range. I have a 2005 Tundra with a 2002 FWC on the back. Goes when I want for a lot less.

Yes I do go off road.

Very true, ridiculously priced.
I like your set up except the entrance is at the back. Where the bike would go. Not a deal braker and by far the best most practical alternative if you must have a 4x4 camper but thats one of the reasons I really like that Tiger. Side entrance.

oh btw, we were at the Dodge dealer yesterday picking up a 2011 Rav4 Limited for the wife and there was a couple of new Viper SRT's ($140K) in the showroom......Dayum!

2014-SRT-Viper-ACR-2-md.jpg

I REALLY want one of these with the full combat deployment package.

Romanian Motors GHE-O Either a 500hp gas or 340hp Diesel

ghe-hummer-660.jpg

img2551-970x646-c.jpg

img2671-970x646-c.jpg

img2409-970x646-c.jpg

img2538-970x646-c.jpg

[youtube]VNwWf1r0HbA[/youtube]

While it looks bad ass, after watching that video I don't feel its that bad ass. Those abstacles looked perfectly taylored for this thing. Those balloons didn't look like they had any real traction, and the thing almost got stuck driving up the hill through the woods. I did like when it pulled the H-1 out of the snow though.

While it looks bad ass, after watching that video I don't feel its that bad ass. Those abstacles looked perfectly taylored for this thing. Those balloons didn't look like they had any real traction, and the thing almost got stuck driving up the hill through the woods. I did like when it pulled the H-1 out of the snow though.

The beginning of the video was like "Gypsy-pocolypse" 2000!

Everything about it was badass in my opinion.
I'd be looking forward to winter blizzards if I owned that.

If specialized vehicles are fair game, I personally find backhoes both impressive and entertaining.
[youtube]DZtraEmbLDQ[/youtube]

I've never been super impressed by stock cars, but one of the few exceptions is for this thing.

850___850_White.JPG

It's given me a stiffy since the '90's.

002.jpg

The 8 series BMW, I agree :thumbup
Last month there was some kind of rally up here for them and I saw a good dozen in a row. It is rare enough to see one a year for me so it was pretty cool to see them cruising the redwoods:teeth
DT

I drove an 8 series beemer once. A girl I was "dating" had one (her dad's) meh.

I like that Romanian Motors GHE-O. Bad ass.

Deftone;8216694 I like that Romanian Motors GHE-O. Bad ass.[/QUOTE said:
I bet the Urban version for the US will be called the GHE-tO Blaster:p

I've never been super impressed by stock cars, but one of the few exceptions is for this thing.

850___850_White.JPG

It's given me a stiffy since the '90's.

002.jpg
Now you can use one as a boat anchor for a supertanker.

Back