• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

porsche-997-gt3rs-facelift-002_zps59afedf1.jpg

I'm not sure this one can be beat

This
71551340.jpg

this one dropped a LOT of jaws in '87. :teeth
[youtube]OSMCfPASImQ[/youtube]

[youtube]U9QoL0J0vSM[/youtube]

Last edited:
Meh.

This pig is a bit ugly, but she'll knock your fucking socks off.... :drool (and FWIW: I fucking HATE Porsche's).

Gemballa AVALANCHE GTR 800 EVO-R

The Gemballa Avalanche GTR 800 EVO-R is based on the Porsche 911 Turbo. The Gemballa Avalanche GTR 800 EVO-R is powered by a 3.8 liter engine that develops 850 hp and 935 Nm of torque. The engine of the Gemballa Avalanche GTR 800 EVO-R has been upgraded with twin Garret T035 turbochargers.

The Gemballa Avalanche GTR 800 EVO-R features a modified bonnet, lower lip and GT headlights. The rear end of the Gemballa Avalanche GTR 800 EVO-R shows a revised bumper and a dual-wing carbon spoiler.

The Gemballa Avalanche GTR 800 EVO-R is fitted with 19" Yokohama AVS Sport tires and three-piece alloy wheels.
MzQ2MTc6MTI6Mjg=.jpg

Last edited:
So I saw this commercial today. I remember being stationed in Korea and thinking, "Hyundai should really start exporting some of their nicer stuff to America."

[youtube]LtY5G361JO0[/youtube]

So I saw this commercial today. I remember being stationed in Korea and thinking, "Hyundai should really start exporting some of their nicer stuff to America."

[youtube]LtY5G361JO0[/youtube]

My uncle somehow got this car. He took off all the emblems too. Not sure how he got into the states.

Saw one already. Tinted, lowered (cut stock springs?), and de-badged. Made me do a double take. Not a bad looking ride. 400+Hp. DAFUQ?!?!

Back