• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I really like the 458, but those rivets / screws on the flares ruin it.

I can get past the screws. :wow

I really like the 458, but those rivets / screws on the flares ruin it.

Thank you. For several hundred G's I like to see the flares blended in. Anybody can go to 4 wheel drive specialities and buy a set of bolt on flares.

Pretty hard for a "tuner" to out engineer a purpose built supercar. So they just do the tried and true bullshit...louder, lower, bigger tires, and somehow take a super high strung engine and squeeze a little more power out of it for long enough that it doesn't blow up in the parking lot of their shop before the customer picks it up.

So now we have a car that's so low that you're gonna damn near destroy the front splitter and ground effects at the first time the owner goes to pose (and don't think they won't) at Starbucks. Plus the motor will be lucky to live past 50k miles. Oh and the flares look profoundly retarded.

6B305836-045C-4FE7-BCD3-A55CB33FA84D-6375-000003375F1D4876_zps76214a31.jpg

Last edited:
Oh shit, the old people have been upset

Here you go guys, a photo from your team to help calm you down

Attachments

• corvette-flames.jpg
    corvette-flames.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 112
Yes, but the title below your name says "cars suck" so I'm gonna go ahead and say that your opinion is invalid.

Easy player. You work on cars, doesn't make you an expert on peoples opinions about them. Don't be such a hard ass, thread was create to post pictures of cars YOU like so post them up. No reason to get into a middle school tizzy bout liking or not liking a car.

We know nothing about that Ferrari regarding it's function. Personally I think it looks like sex on wheels.

10405480455_b94b029ae5_b.jpg

Last edited:
That Ferrari reminds me of an XK120 I saw with massive fender flairs. My friend Alan looked at it, turned to the owner and said "did you buy it that way or fuck it up all on your own?"

That Ferrari reminds me of an XK120 I saw with massive fender flairs. My friend Alan looked at it, turned to the owner and said "did you buy it that way or fuck it up all on your own?"

Fuckin kids these days. Sheet metal screws and some worthless plastic do not a super car make.

Stop the bitching, post photos of cars you like or....

tumblr_inline_mm11tog30m1qz4rgp.gif

Back