• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

With all those lug nuts, you'd have to set up camp just to change a tire on that thing.

If I'm looking at the picture right, those aren't lug nuts. They just hold the split rim together.

Attachments

• hauler.jpg
    hauler.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 90
If I'm looking at the picture right, those aren't lug nuts. They just hold the split rim together.

You are right, the outside ones are for the split ring (probably the inner too). Those things must weigh a ton.

McLaren P1 HYBRID Hypercar

800px-2013-03-05_Geneva_Motor_Show_7846.JPG

Yessssssssss!

Fuck Prius, now that's what I call a hybrid. I love that McLaren, Porsche, and Ferrari are using hybrid powertrains not for good....but for evil. Very very fucking evil.

OKC-Farmtruck-102-626x382.jpg

OKC Farmtruck

If you’re wondering why a clapped-out 1970 Chevrolet Custom 10 pickup truck is sitting on one of our Best Of lists, look under the hood. Okay, so you can’t literally do that, but let us assure you it’s pretty insane. Dubbed the Farmtruck, this old Chevy sports a relatively new and juiced V-8 with a full complement of drag-racing gear and, of course, nitrous. (We found the heap in Nitrous Express’s booth, after all.) But the sleeper theme goes far beyond the crapified exterior; we absolutely fell in love with some of the beater touches, like a rag draped from the original fuel-filler door that practically invites bystanders to burn the truck out of its misery, and a real ticket for street racing (148 mph in a 35-mph zone) on the dashboard that is visible through the windshield.

OKC Farmtruck

If you’re wondering why a clapped-out 1970 Chevrolet Custom 10 pickup truck is sitting on one of our Best Of lists, look under the hood. Okay, so you can’t literally do that, but let us assure you it’s pretty insane. Dubbed the Farmtruck, this old Chevy sports a relatively new and juiced V-8 with a full complement of drag-racing gear and, of course, nitrous. (We found the heap in Nitrous Express’s booth, after all.) But the sleeper theme goes far beyond the crapified exterior; we absolutely fell in love with some of the beater touches, like a rag draped from the original fuel-filler door that practically invites bystanders to burn the truck out of its misery, and a real ticket for street racing (148 mph in a 35-mph zone) on the dashboard that is visible through the windshield.

I like the "ZZZZZZZ" license plate too :laughing. There used to be a guy with one called "Dan's Super Van" or something, it was a 70s or 80s Chrysler Voyager with wooden panels and everything but a gutted interior, V8, and ran low 9s/high 8s at the track (somewhere around there, don't remember exactly). Fast as fuck and there's a video somewhere of him laughing about how driving around town everyone looks around for what's rumbling then goes "oh shit" when they realize it's the van.

I had a thread for super sleepers somewhere around here...

I like the "ZZZZZZZ" license plate too :laughing. There used to be a guy with one called "Dan's Super Van" or something, it was a 70s or 80s Chrysler Voyager with wooden panels and everything but a gutted interior, V8, and ran low 9s/high 8s at the track (somewhere around there, don't remember exactly). Fast as fuck and there's a video somewhere of him laughing about how driving around town everyone looks around for what's rumbling then goes "oh shit" when they realize it's the van.

I had a thread for super sleepers somewhere around here...

Farmtruck was one of the race cars on that Fast and Furious TV show for street racers.

:laughing Fuck, I remember old beat up piece of shit trucks with a rag stuffed in the fuel filler cap. Because hey, $4.95 at the local Napa for a replacement cap is way too goddamn expensive.

Ha, had a buddy with a rag in his tank pulled over by a cop. Told him he might want to remove the wick from his gas tank before it got lit.

Back