• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

00009068_big.jpeg

^^ Reminds of a bigger Honda Odyssey FL350. I grew up with two, a faster one, and the FL350. FL350 has reverse but under powered. Snapped a tie rod 1st day on a 3 day pismo trip.

24623969-232-1985-Honda-Odyssey-FL350-buggy-sand-rail.jpg

It would be fun to see that thing with huge tires and some suspension travel and them take it to Baja.

ringbrothers-adrnln-de-tomaso-pantera-2.jpg

ring-brothers-adrnln-08_main.jpg

MW-DC843_ADRNLN_20150107210707_ZH.jpg

Ring Brothers custom Pantera purchased by the Fast N Loud guy Richard Rawlings for.....$300k

Last edited:
On might think Fast & Loud could have built one themselves.

They have never built anything that nice.

Trick post:

3688004505_39831b1f11_n.jpg

And the owner:

3688805716_ca01424fe8_o.jpg

3688004483_02ea81ae8d_o.jpg

The way we both coordinated that last shot without saying a word to each other was super slick, if I do say so myself.

[youtube]kG6veF_34QE[/youtube]

Yes, I know the Hellcat blew the christmas tree, but still :laughing

HellcatDriver said:
That thing is all computers, automatic, and all-wheel drive, how would it do if it were rear wheel drive like a real car? It's not even built in America, is it? Doesn't look like it was built here. plus, it looks like my grandmother's Buick. I swallowed some 'baccy juice, right as we were about to start, and let my foot off the brake.....

TeslaDriver said:
What was all that racket coming from the lime-aid special?

[youtube]kG6veF_34QE[/youtube]

Yes, I know the Hellcat blew the christmas tree, but still :laughing

The hellcat driver drives like ass.
:wtf What in tarnation. Is that a CHILD driving that thing?!
Edit: He got a 17 second 1/4 mile and trapped 82 miles an hour. That right there is a disgrace. I think that's how fast my donkey is lmao

Last edited:
The hellcat driver drives like ass.
:wtf What in tarnation. Is that a CHILD driving that thing?!
Edit: He got a 17 second 1/4 mile and trapped 82 miles an hour. That right there is a disgrace. I think that's how fast my donkey is lmao

The fastest slip I ever got in my 1974 Honda Civic was a 15.02 @ 88mph. Looks like I need to find another one of those supercars to put the smackdown on the modern muscle! :rofl

But I'm pretty sure the hellcat owner knew he blew it, so he just floored the pedal and let her smoke. (Pity he used up all his smoke in the burnout box)

Back