• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

They have never built anything that nice.

I beg to differ good sir.

Gas-Monkey-Ford-Falcon-3.jpg

:hail

The fastest slip I ever got in my 1974 Honda Civic was a 15.02 @ 88mph. Looks like I need to find another one of those supercars to put the smackdown on the modern muscle! :rofl

But I'm pretty sure the hellcat owner knew he blew it, so he just floored the pedal and let her smoke. (Pity he used up all his smoke in the burnout box)

It sounded like he was toasting clutch to me..
Maybe he did do it on purpose since he knew it was a wash :laughing

I don't know many 1 off custom car makers but what I've seen the Ring Brothers do is the best. Boyd Coddington put out some amazing stuff. That shop that built Joe Rogen's cuda/challenger was top notch too.

Fast N Loud is kinda like a texas West Coast Customs.

I guess all those wings and shit actually are needed to maintain traction.

[youtube]EAx_YAy9RwQ[/youtube]

A vintage lambo wouldn't have that problem

Last edited:
Most clueless cameraman ever at 0:32.

:laughing I'll admit I get the same way during car show season

How about this?

[youtube]iFSGSL3Nrmc[/youtube]

Wood faux painted cast aluminium wheels.

122ci aluminum Cosworth BDA originally designed for European Group 4 rally/touring cars, 8,400/250 hp/200 lb-ft of torque at 7,200 rpm and a rally car ZF quick-ratio five-speed transmission.

Back