• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Biketoberfest!!!! at the Gestalt haus!!! Fairfax Saturday Oct 10th

28 Bolinas road Fairfax

Come ride Tamarancho, China Camp, Pine mountain, Deer Park, or whatever the fuck then drop in downtown to enjoy the festivities and fill up with beer and bratwurst at the grand opening of the new Gestalt haus fairfax.

We will open the doors at 12 noon and have indoor bike parking.

Ok so that was my cheesy marketing pitch but really we are finally opening our uber MTB friendly Haufbrau establishment in the birthplace of mountainbiking and you should drop by this weekend to have a 1/2 liter and a sausage after your ride and mingle with like minded hooligans.

Motorcycles welcomes to ;)

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Selling my Jamis dakar XLT 2.0

Selling my 2005 Jamis Dakar XLT 2.0, as I have to trim down the garage. The bike

is in great condition and rides really well. Shown with slicks, but I will

remove and replace with Mutano Raptors. Has wellgo flats, but I can replace with

clipless spares I have. Has excellent rear air shock and Marz Bomber front fork.

Has some cable rub and some chipped paint on frame. No cracks. I am 6'2" and

185 and the bike is a bit small for me, but is great for tight trails. This bike

rides great at Skeggs, Waterdog, Mori point, and Montara Mountain. Drivetrain is

shown in pics, has rapid fire shifters. Bike climbs great and descends even

better. I have been nothing but happy with the bike, but have to let it go to

make room.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/1414760942.html

Biketoberfest!!!! at the Gestalt haus!!! Fairfax Saturday Oct 10th

28 Bolinas road Fairfax

Come ride Tamarancho, China Camp, Pine mountain, Deer Park, or whatever the fuck then drop in downtown to enjoy the festivities and fill up with beer and bratwurst at the grand opening of the new Gestalt haus fairfax.

We will open the doors at 12 noon and have indoor bike parking.

Ok so that was my cheesy marketing pitch but really we are finally opening our uber MTB friendly Haufbrau establishment in the birthplace of mountainbiking and you should drop by this weekend to have a 1/2 liter and a sausage after your ride and mingle with like minded hooligans.

Motorcycles welcomes to ;)

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

I won a jersey!:banana I definitely got over $20 worth of beer:laughing:loco
On another note, Gestalt was not open:mad I went by at 3pm and the windows were still taped up:| Sucks to see all those bikes and not able to ride:cry

Last edited:
anyone here selling some cheap knee guards and elbow guards.

I cant seem to find mine anywhere and i need some for this weekend at northstar. I figure i can pay 39 to rent but if I can get a cheap used set for the same price then I can use them until i find my other ones.

Thanks. Please let me know asap.

anyone here selling some cheap knee guards and elbow guards.

I cant seem to find mine anywhere and i need some for this weekend at northstar. I figure i can pay 39 to rent but if I can get a cheap used set for the same price then I can use them until i find my other ones.

Thanks. Please let me know asap.
Yes. PM Sent

Trails should be nice n tacky by this weekend at Northstar:)

Let's goooo!!:party

north star is closed now isnt it? i went last weekend.... pretty sure it was the last.

oh wait... 18th... nice!

Last edited:
i'm gonna hit up some belmont trails this weekend instead.. i think i'll trash my bike at the n* right now, it's not setup for extreme DH yet.

Looking for a 120mm fork an some hydraulic disk brakes for the cheap. Something I can put on my winter bike. Anyone have anything out there?

Back