• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Snap , thats real tempting. I could just put the elixir straight on my transition. Where you located?

Back in the (mountain) saddle. It's been around 20 years since I've ridden a mountain bike. Took the Chameleon out for a ride at ST.

Attachments

• IMG_1644.jpg
    IMG_1644.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 74
Need help folks. Upgrading my Ellsworth Sub 22 with hydro disc brakes.

What is the proper way to measure the cables for fitment?

Snap , thats real tempting. I could just put the elixir straight on my transition. Where you located?

Fremont..

took some pics of little journey down The Crack yesterday in Pacifica.. got some Boyscout shots too.. gettin a lil better and more comfortable on the bike, pics dont lie!

plus i'm a pic whore i share them all here :)

My perp frame is for sale btw if anyone is interested in a FR/DH setup. $500 for the frame with FOX DHX 4.0 coil 400lb&500lb springs, SDG I beam seatpost, SDG I beam seat, and seatclamp. In great condition, no dents or dings - just cosmetic clearcoat scratches here n there. I can include a FSA orbital headset if you ask nicely.

Last edited:
Kurt: a buddy and I are headed to Carlmont tomorrow (Wednesday) 1pm ..come out!:)

Should start a blog and then just post links :)

good idea, ill stop spamming here.

Kurt: a buddy and I are headed to Carlmont tomorrow (Wednesday) 1pm ..come out!:)

if i don't have work i'll come out there.

i went to carlmont sunday, i went yesterday, and i'm going again now in 30 minutes :rofl

tomorrow would make 5 days in a row biking, cause i went to pacifica saturday.

i's loves mes somes carlmonts thoughs!!!!

[youtube]VIjYzCqV3_I[/youtube]

Please don't stop posting your pics. It's great to live vicariously through you guys :thumbup

Back