• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

suspension makes it groovy :D

here's the clip of the pictures you see in the jump..

[youtube]u70xHUlXR3w[/youtube]

racer x for sale

I have a killer Titus racer X frame and shock for sale.

I went to Novato today to buy just a replacement shock for my bike and the guy had a killer deal on a frame so I got that too. When I got home my wife told me to stop messing around and just buy an all new bike already. woo hoo!! Blur here I come?

the frame: Large Racer-X; black anodized with carbon seat stays, and RP3 shock; in great condition. 2006 frame in great condition. comes with XT front derailer. I paid $525 for the frame and just want that back

I also bought a pushd RP23 that was built for this bike for another $125 (I was going to just put this on my superlight)

$650 gets you the frame with the original RP3 and the pushd RP23.

original ad
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/1618773969.html

pm if interested
can bring to SF or Foster City

Attachments

• titus.jpg
    titus.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 189
  • titus2.jpg
    titus2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
yup.. he lost it in middle school beating cancer.

he's so good, he is inspiring seriously in all aspects.

I met him at pleasanton like a year ago or so I think if thats the same guy. Can wait till shit drys up , want to ride cmont more this year. Those doubles need to be rebuilt tho , goddamn theyre tiny :rofl

Taiwan catalog frames, I would exercise caution.

Last edited:
I dont like how those wideangle cameras make everything look sped up, not saying you weren't tearing it up but I've seen other vids too where everything looks like its on crack (no pun intended lol) I guess there isn't anything else that comes close but its weird watching those vids, where it goes from standing still to twitchy warp drive in a matter of a second :wtf

On another note, isn't mountain biking fun? As much as I love track riding, its so much more accessible, cheaper, and relaxing.

how's this for speed :twofinger ... @ ~55 seconds i go mach 3 :thumbup

[youtube]1dI15r4M87A[/youtube]

here the two other vids from today:

little splice of my footage:
[youtube]jdueN75j4HQ[/youtube]

the crack cam
[youtube]_-j25x_KmmE[/youtube]

Demo tomorrow

Hittin' Demo in the morning if anyone wants to join in.
'Bout 9. Do Corral, up Suffer Springs, Down Braille..
No hurries. Prob. session a few jumps here and there and have some fun.:party

i wanna ride santa cruz!! anyone PM me some info of the good trails that arent popular/online??

rocked carlmont this past weekend, i think next time i go with my friend's i'm gonna hit mega.. it's haunting me in my dreams :p once again my buddy was out there snappin some ill pics...

shit... already got more lean on the MTB than i ever had on my R1 .. hahaa.

lil vid http://www.pinkbike.com/video/127040/ :p turning on flat ground that fast is ... harder than i thought haha.

Last edited:
PS. finished my new street basher :D Almost died in a skatepark the other day... need a rear brake..

p2ot1.jpg

p2ot2.jpg

p2ot3.jpg

p2ot4.jpg

Its actually not so bad cruising around town , but with the big tires this thing rolls so fast and smooth I found myself heading towards a 1/4 pipe at a higher rate of speed than expected. Let it be known that plastic pedals can shin you just as bad as metal ones :|

Last edited:
PS. finished my new street basher :D Almost died in a skatepark the other day... need a rear brake..
I told you I had something but I needed a line length.
Tell me length it needs to be and I'm sure I'll have something.

I got a 2010 Elixir CR yesterday for $150 :party

Going to end up migrating it to my Transition and the Codes from that to my DH bike. But thats later on. I always run stock hoses , im guessing theyre around 1500?

Last edited:
shit i was about to tell you have a spare elixir cr caliper that is literally not being used in a box :(

i just remembered about it.. if it's not too late.. let me know and u can have it for like $50 and i'll give you a brand new saint lever/w line.

shit i was about to tell you have a spare elixir cr caliper that is literally not being used in a box :(

i just remembered about it.. if it's not too late.. let me know and u can have it for like $50 and i'll give you a brand new saint lever/w line.
If it's "new" Saint M810, ... I'll take it. What ever the deal is. I'll take it!!

Attachments

• SAINT LEVER.jpg
    SAINT LEVER.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 63
Back