• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Looking for a 2.7 DH tire for NorthStar.
New, Used, ... Whatevva.
Let me know if you've got one/some. :thumbup

PS. DO NOT want smaller tires. I've got plenty. Hell, if you need anything from a 2.3 to a 2.6 I'll gladly trade ya.

Oh, and I've got a 2.8 Michilen that is a bad ass tire used exactly once by me. (that I'll sell/trade) That's how I know that the only place it doesn't work well is at NorthStar with a very light-weight ridr on it. :(

I have a brand new Nevegal 2.7 Stick-e..Got a 2.5 DHF Minion dh or folding?

Did you ride the "Waterfall" on Karpiel?

You mean this lil section of trail :teeth:ride:wow:party

Doesn't really look as gnarly in video as it seems in person...but it was hard to pin this section...

[youtube]n7LVdD4MLzM[/youtube]

SEATPOST NEEDED

I need a 31.6 seat post. It can be short and beat up (like me :twofinger) as I'm just gonna put it on a DH rig.

Anyone got one, even on old piece of crap you were debating throwing away for the last three years?????

You mean this lil section of trail :teeth:ride:wow:party

Doesn't really look as gnarly in video as it seems in person...but it was hard to pin this section...

[youtube]n7LVdD4MLzM[/youtube]

Yup that would be the trail:)

Nicely done!:thumbup

Karpiel to Dog Bone is the race in 3 weeks:party

I was told the fast line is over that rock on the left, you bypass a couple of turns in that rut:p....

I always wondered why they call it the Karpiel Waterfall -- the trail is actually on Dog Bone.

Last edited:
Northstar vid is up , props to my buddy Joe for pro editing. Camera footage Joe and Matts go pros , me with white wheels, Matts buddy with yellow jersy.

[youtube]
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/62YMic_X3yA&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/62YMic_X3yA&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:
Northstar vid is up , props to my buddy Joe for pro editing. Camera footage Joe and Matts go pros , me with white wheels, Matts buddy with yellow jersy.
Understand this comes from an old, broken adrenaline junkie that would give a testicle be able to go and ride with you guys but I can't so I say in all sincerity and with jealousy, .... F@#K YOU GUYS

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa, ..... I wanna play :( :( :(

PS. Awesome vid/work

I need a 31.6 seat post. It can be short and beat up (like me :twofinger) as I'm just gonna put it on a DH rig.

Anyone got one, even on old piece of crap you were debating throwing away for the last three years?????

i got one you can have its a FSA FR off my cannondale moto 4 i had.

/youtube]

that is an awesome vid... tore it up!

Want to make the most of my days...

Is N* getting beat up by this time of year?

Anyone tried the trails at Squaw yet?

What kind of shape is D-ville in?

What kind of shape is D-ville in?

The race was just over a week ago - D-Ville is always a little blown out afterward. I kinda wanted to head up again this weekend, but it's looking a little warm.

Is N* getting beat up by this time of year?

Anyone tried the trails at Squaw yet?

Gypsy and Boondocks are pretty beatup.

The Vista side is a little better.

Ran into a group that went to Squaw -- they basically cut their day short and went to N* :)

did I miss it this year

Is it all moon dust and baby heads from here on out?

Does it get better with the early fall rains like it does down here?

N*!!!!

Anyone going up this weekend?
I'm goin up Saturday, riding Sunday and Monday..
Flyin' solo so if anyone wants to ride, lemme know:party

oh yeah i thought that was last week. shiet. well i guess i'm gonna be riding locally then haha.

Back