• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

On my 5th day there, I finally cleared the first six pack. :ride
Felt like a super hero for a little while.
Until I saw a little girl do it 5 minutes later. I think she was on a "my little pony" bike :p

Need pics!

You need to order on your ownBEFORE 5-13, we have the design already.

Attachments

• afm.jpg
    afm.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
On my 5th day there, I finally cleared the first six pack. :ride
Felt like a super hero for a little while.
Until I saw a little girl do it 5 minutes later. I think she was on a "my little pony" bike :p

6 pack? You mean the 12pk on the far left side after coming down the roll in? Post next time you go , we'll get you schooled :ride

Decided to sell my Highline frame if anyones looking for a killer FR ride.

RvcNG.jpg

wheel looks great. Please dont post 6 paragraphs explaining why one hub is vastly supirior to all other hubs

Can he post 6 paragraphs explaining why RED is prettier than all the other colors. :rofl

LOL, ...Sorry, I'm old, broken and my lungs don't work very well anymore, ...I have to amuse myself somehow. :teeth :laughing :laughing

Have not even had time to ride the new bike. Been training for the Bay to Breakers. Doing a 10k trail run in the morning.

had to post this beauty in the nude.....been a long wait for my Hunter...totally worth it.

5713362417_dd1fd2fe12_z.jpg

*yes...this is a mountain bike* :p

a beer goes to the barf'er who can guess wut powdercoat color it will be (she'll be running purple ano I9's).

Kind of looks like it was dug out of the junk yard, oh and hot pink. :laughing

Red Light Ticket

Just got a ticket in the mail for running a red light in Oakland, caught on camera. :(

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO BEAT THESE THINGS???

Just got a ticket in the mail for running a red light in Oakland, caught on camera. :(

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO BEAT THESE THINGS???

on your bicycle? how on earth can they prove it's you?

better question...how the hell did they know where to send the ticket?

on your bicycle? how on earth can they prove it's you?

better question...how the hell did they know where to send the ticket?

In my car. They got me from every different angle possible. You can see the red light, you can see the car, you can see the plate (that's how they new where to send it) and you can see my ugly face clear as day :(

In my car. They got me from every different angle possible. You can see the red light, you can see the car, you can see the plate (that's how they new where to send it) and you can see my ugly face clear as day :(

U R hosed....:(

you'll get better info from the LEO forum...

edit: if it helps with tix cost I am looking for a Fox F29 Terralogic (9mm or 15QR) 100mm....got any of those laying around for a deal?

Back