• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Sorry Dude, we're all horny.
We like to "screw" our bottom brackets in. :rofl (sorry, that was pretty bad)

Don't you want to press-fit your bearings in a tight hole too? :ride

Just pay $300 down and promise to pay the rest by Christmas. :rofl

you can definitely find good deals on CL--I just got a (short travel full susp) mt bike for well well under $1000, in new condition (i suspect i put more wear on it this weekend than it's had in its previous 5 years.)

I dont know why are you retards are spouting that Super Jew is a prick. He had always been nice to me :D

Now he did rip me off on that damn seat post. :p But thats the jew in him. LOL
I'm not sure to say "Thanx" or "Go Fuk Yourself" but seeing as your defending the country I'll just have to default to "Thank you," and I'm glad your still in one piece bro. :thumbup

I'm not sure to say "Thanx" or "Go Fuk Yourself" but seeing as your defending the country I'll just have to default to "Thank you," and I'm glad your still in one piece bro. :thumbup

I had to jump in on the "Lets Bash Harpo" trend. Surely you understand.

Yes, I am still out here kicking and screaming... 3 more months in this sandy hell hole!:party

We will have to have a Downieville party trip?!

Dear Lieutenant Dan,
thank you for murdering my legs and stamina as well as my friend's, Gumer. I have zero desire to live at the moment due to your 11mile 'black diamond' mountain bike trail of death. But i will take your word for it that we were doing 'well' considering we made it through on freeride bikes. I swear you are some kind of machine, because no man in his right mind puts his body thru that kind of torture for fun. You are an awesome person, and I mean this with as much respect as I can muster at the moment: I hope I never see u again.*

Jk:twofinger

Thanks for the ride Dan. But I'm def getting a cross-country bike before I decide to follow u again.

L8er
Jonny

Last edited:
Dear Lieutenant Dan,
thank you for murdering my legs and stamina as well as my friend's, Gumer. I have zero desire to live at the moment due to your 11mile 'black diamond' mountain bike trail of death. But i will take your word for it that we were doing 'well' considering we made it through on freeride bikes. I swear you are some kind of machine, because no man in his right mind puts his body thru that kind of torture for fun. You are an awesome person, and I mean this with as much respect as I can muster at the moment: I hope I never see u again.*

Jk:twofinger

Thanks for the ride Dan. But I'm def getting a cross-country bike before I decide to follow u again.

L8er
Jonny
You don't know what torture is. Go tag along with Mr. Crash for a month, after 73,000 ft of vertical I think you'll know who the real "Master of pain and Torture" is. I actually think he might just be trying to commit suicide, ......... 1 vertical mile at a time. LOL :wow :rofl

haha maybe after i get a bike thats MEANT for climbing.

surprisingly im not sore:wow

besides my ass, from the seat. :|

need a new fork tho, this DJ 3 is a pos beyond belief!

You don't know what torture is. Go tag along with Mr. Crash for a month, after 73,000 ft of vertical I think you'll know who the real "Master of pain and Torture" is. I actually think he might just be trying to commit suicide, ......... 1 vertical mile at a time. LOL :wow :rofl

That 70k month hurt. But hey, I dropped 6-7 pounds.

Just about everyone else with big climbing numbers in that competition is beastly - expert level cross country racers, or pro level roadies. I just put more time into it than everyone else did - that month, at least.

Curious - what's the trademark Harpo dot about? :)

Does anyone know of an (simple if possible) Android supported app. that will strictly measure altitude gain/loss/current.

Don't need all the bells and whistles. Just altitude. :teeth

Thanx

Does anyone know of an (simple if possible) Android supported app. that will strictly measure altitude gain/loss/current.

Don't need all the bells and whistles. Just altitude. :teeth

Thanx

"My Tracks"

Altitude will probably be a little off with MyTracks - any sort of GPS based elevation measurement usually isn't too accurate. If you upload the data to Garmin Connect or Strava, the elevation correction will dial the numbers in a little better.

MyTracks is my backup method when my Garmin Forerunner is having issues.

Back