• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Anyone recomend a good shop to get a new hoop and spokes? Its for a specialized fsr

Got a couple of used sets I'm selling - a set of Crossmax SLs and a set of Spinergy Xyclone Discs. Know what you're looking for, and how much you're looking to spend?

Got a couple of used sets I'm selling - a set of Crossmax SLs and a set of Spinergy Xyclone Discs. Know what you're looking for, and how much you're looking to spend?
I'll give ya 10 bux for both of 'em :twofinger

Wanna hit the $5 movie in Emeryville tomorrow night?
And ask your roomy.

Raffle for Dwight: Win a Santa Cruz Carbon Blur LTc Frame

rafflefordwight_header_2.jpg

Help out a diabetic mountain biker and enter to win a carbon Blur LTc! What’s not to like about that?!?! For $5 a ticket (or 5 tickets for $20!), you will be entered into the drawing to win a 2011 Santa Cruz Carbon Blur LTc frame.

Click here for more info:
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=725643

basically a local MTB'er is in dire need of financial assistance due to an ongoing and lifelong medical condition (Brittle Diabetic).

MODS - please feel free to squash if linking to another forum is uncool. Thanks!

N* anyone?

I am home on leave for the next month and a half. Now all you mofo's that dont have day jobs, or flexible schedules, lest go shred gnar at the star!

All you have to do is throw down some gas $. Whammy.

I will be up at N* on this coming Sat 8/13

Last edited:
I'm looking to get into mountain biking. Im currently ridin on a mediocre K2 mountain bike. What are some good trails in the peninsula?

been riding JMP and some secret stuff near Mills. I think I need to ditch the XC bike and step it up.

Back