• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

Ibis For Sale

Ibis Mojo For Sale "Post" updated with all the specs and a link to a huge amount of pix. Check it out. GREAT DEAL, GREAT BIKE!!!!!

Having problems finding the right front derailluer. It it seems to be 31.8 bottom pull low rise. I had one laying around but its too close to the frame. Also could use a 27.2 post. My buddy that scored the frame has a brand new thomsom masterpiece he will sale me at cost but its more than I paid for the frame lol

Having problems finding the right front derailluer. It it seems to be 31.8 bottom pull low rise. I had one laying around but its too close to the frame. Also could use a 27.2 post. My buddy that scored the frame has a brand new thomsom masterpiece he will sale me at cost but its more than I paid for the frame lol

Might have a seatpost but I'd have to check and I have a box (yes, a box) of front derailleurs so if you don't find what you need at the swap hit me up and I'll see what I can come up with for ya.

If you didn't find what you need today I found a brand new FSA carbon 27.2 post and I'm sure I should have a derailleur in my box of goodies.

Let me know if you still need the stuff.

New build. Into it under 500. still needs some tweaks but I like it so far.

Last edited:
Sweet cheapy! Not a bad build for the price either! Damn.

On another note, I just ordered a new shock for teh Blur LT. Stokedness. Its time for a coil over. Damn air shocks are stupid.

just got it home. off to ride in a few hours

Attachments

• bighit.jpg
    bighit.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 65
Got me a proper downhill bke

I finally got one as well/
Got it done just in time to ride it one day at N*

Can't wait to get it back there:party
Just put new set of Saint Brakes on it.:thumbup
demo004.jpg

Last edited:
I finally got one as well/
Got it done just in time to ride it one day at N*

Can't wait to get it back there:party
Just put new set of Saint Brakes on it.:thumbup
Nice rig. God I can't wait to get on the M6 again. Oh, and if you have never ridden Saint brakes before, .... prepare to be pleasantly surprised. They @#$%EN ROCK!!!! Best DH brakes I have ever used, BY FAR :thumbup

Back