• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Road Bike?

I meant it can happen after few rides.

Check out probikekit.com they run sales. Might have one now for father's day...

Saturdays race from third perspective. I am moving up at 2:21
[youtube]ki7qYn4HB-Q[/youtube]

Do we have a barf cycling kit? Would anyone be interested if I designed one?

so, there are little white fibers sticking out of the hole where the nail was but the hole isnt that pronounced. you guys think i should replace the tire?

Put a patch on the inside of the tire.

Used to MTB with Fritz pretty much every Saturday... When he used to do that..:laughing

Clearly road cycling is better. :twofinger :laughing

Heh if I didn't live in suburbian hell I would take up MTB also.

Do we have a barf cycling kit? Would anyone be interested if I designed one?

Hmm... Maybe. If MTB folks will be on it, there is a bunch of them. :laughing
Some of the BARFers heads will explode if they see a cycling kit at Alice. :laughing
Few years ago there was an AFM order that went OK.

I'm enjoying MTB more...

11156330_10205250846164567_1055416435505789010_n.jpg

Heh if I didn't live in suburbian hell I would take up MTB also.

Hmm... Maybe. If MTB folks will be on it, there is a bunch of them. :laughing
Some of the BARFers heads will explode if they see a cycling kit at Alice. :laughing
Few years ago there was an AFM order that went OK.
Hey now, I road ride as well:p
No racing for me though.
Fritz tried to get me to do a road race this past winter but racing sucks all the joy out of things for me.
Sends my OCD into overdrive:laughing

I'm enjoying MTB more..
I enjoy both fairly equally:thumbup

in4 barf kit. my college team goes through champion systems for the kits and they are quality. maybe look into them.

When I have free time I'll make a design and run it by Dennis before I start getting quotes.

Thinking of a unicorn hurling a rainbow kinda like the halters cycle jersey but with my own artwork for the back with the barf font and the barf salute icon on the front with a barf crest in the upper right.
Maybe some slogan like "I ride faster when I pedal" or "my other bike has it's own motor"

Open to suggestions.

The BARF salute should be on the back, tramp-stamp location, for optimal visibility on a roadbike.

Like over the pockets would be cool. Like one part over each pocket

Back