• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Flat Track Racing Mega Thread - INCLUDES SPOILERS!

Already excited to watch Round 2 tomorrow night and then catch WSBK from Thailand. Prime Time racing rocks.

Flat track race with a motocross in turn 2.:wow

Edit hope they get the track smoothed out for tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Watching practice while working. Track is in much better shape today. Hope it holds up.

From 18th to win. Nice racing, Dylan. And he is from California.

Last edited:
Impressive GNC2 Main.

After the hiccup last night I need to point out that FansChoice has been flawless all day for me. Fingers crossed for a great GNC1 Main.

Edit: And Go DC66!!!!

Last edited:
I did. Fun Main event.

Pumped to see who is leading the championship after tonight.

I was watching Ipad to appleTV to 70'' flat screen. As soon as the signal when to shit I reloaded the MBP and switched the signal to the Apple TV.

Like a good boy scout be prepared.:x

Jake was smooth and in control. Great night of racing.

Last edited:
I simply can't let this foto go -

both men are worthy of our respect, so why the non-smiling "mug shot" poses ?

Attachments

• AMAPro2016announcers.jpg
    AMAPro2016announcers.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 28
The San Jose Indoor Short Track is coming up on April 2nd. I've never been but I think I'm going to make it this year.

Looking forward the ALTA Challenge 250 Pro race sponsored by local manufacturer of beautiful bikes, ALTA Motors.

Attachments

• alta_challenge_16.jpg
    alta_challenge_16.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 28
  • sj_indoor16.jpg
    sj_indoor16.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 27
It's going to be a great night of racing as always! The Alta 250 Pro race is pretty exciting. I won't be surprised to see the Alta out front. Word is that after Mees jumping into the 230Pro class last year, there are a bunch of pros sniffing around for fast 230s to race. (Mees was ~2/10s off his 450 qualifying time on the 230 in 2015)

As noted, bring earplugs. :teeth
See you there!

Back