• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Flat Track Racing Mega Thread - INCLUDES SPOILERS!

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (July 3, 2017) - Tune in tonight, July 3, to catch American Flat Track’s debut episode on NBCSN, scheduled for 11pm ET (8pm PT). Tonight’s episode kicks off weekly coverage of American Flat Track on NBCSN, the Home of Motorsports.

NBCSN Channel number on Popular Cable/Satellite Providers:
• AT&T U-verse: 1640
• DIRECTV: 220
• DISH Network: 159
• Use the NBCSN channel finder to determine the channel for NBCSN in your area.
Next Up:
Monday, July 10 at 11pm ET/8pm PT, NBCSN provides coverage of the Atlanta Short Track presented by Indian Motorcycle

Complete TV Schedule:
Date Location Track Time (ET) Time (PT) Network
Monday, July 3 Daytona International Speedway TT 11 PM 8 PM NBCSN
Monday, July 10 Dixie Speedway Short Track 11 PM 8 PM NBCSN
Monday, July 17 Charlotte Motor Speedway Half-Mile 11 PM 8 PM NBCSN
Thursday, July 27 Turf Paradise Mile 10 PM 7 PM NBCSN
Thursday, August 3 Cal Expo Fairgrounds Mile 10 PM 7 PM NBCSN
Thursday, August 10 Illinois State Fairgrounds Mile 10 PM 7 PM NBCSN
Thursday, August 17 The Red Mile Mile 10 PM 7 PM NBCSN
Thursday, August 24 Remington Park Mile 10 PM 7 PM NBCSN
Thursday, August 31 Allen County Fairgrounds Half-Mile 10 PM 7 PM NBCSN
Thursday, September 7 Rolling Wheels Raceway Park Half-Mile 10 PM 7 PM NBCSN
Thursday, September 7 Calistoga Speedway Half-Mile 11 PM 8 PM NBCSN
Thursday, September 14 Buffalo Chip TT 10 PM 7 PM NBCSN
Thursday, September 14 Black Hills Speedway Half-Mile 11 PM 8 PM NBCSN
Thursday, September 21 Peoria Motorcycle Club TT 10 PM 7 PM NBCSN
Thursday, September 21 Illinois State Fairgrounds Mile 11 PM 8 PM NBCSN
Thursday, September 28 Williams Grove Speedway Half-Mile 10 PM 7 PM NBCSN
Thursday, September 28 Texas Motor Speedway Half-Mile 11 PM 8 PM NBCSN
Thursday, October 12 Perris Auto Speedway Half-Mile 10 PM 7 PM NBCSN

Big :thumbup to NBC Sports. Great one hour show. Very professional and should create some new Flat track racing fans.

caught the NBC Daytona show. shit that track was boring as f*. what a terrible venue to highlight flat track. i cant imagine that anyone likes watching 5mph corners. so much fail.

Rolling Hills Half Mile in Nooooo Yawk is Saturday, July 8th. Apparently there is threatening weather in the forecast so the race might be moved to Sunday. Singles phenom Dalton Gauthier may return this weekend to continue his domination of the class.

FREE Live streaming on FansChoice.TV. Tape delay in several weeks on NBC Sports cable network.

Race info and schedule HERE.

No Gauthier last weekend. According to the AFT's drug testing program, clearance to return is completely up to a third party. This is taking a long time for a kid who smoked some weed.

Good night for Mees. Curious to see Smith out of contention in recent weeks. Halbert is proving he can be fast on any platform and its sure fun to watch Brandon Robinson riding the wheels off the underperforming XG. Hope he gets priority as the bike develops into something.

X Games is this Thursday night. FTL has posted a very short video (15 seconds) of James Rispoli walking from the gates out onto the track. Facebook reaction: "OMG! Worst thing ever!" Instagram reaction: "Looks like a nice cushion." I guess I don't need to look at the demographics of the two different platforms. :laughing

X-Games: Thursday, July 13

Harley-Davidson Flat Track Racing
Round One/LCQ/Final
6pm - 8pm Pacific ESPN

Last edited:
Shayna Texter on Jay Leno's garage tonight.

cool

Jay will lock horns with Michael Lock at American Supercamp as well... should be fun!

CNBC Channel number on Popular Cable/Satellite Providers:
AT&T U-verse: 216
DIRECTV: 355
DISH Network: 208
Use the CNBC channel finder to determine the channel for CNBC in your area.

X-Games: Thursday, July 13

Harley-Davidson Flat Track Racing
Round One/LCQ/Final
6pm - 8pm Pacific ESPN

Larry Pegram is riding Jared Mees' back up Indian at X Games.

Only bringing this up because I saw pics on Facebook and thought for a second I was seeing an actual customer FTR750. I have a better chance of seeing a unicorn.

Shayna Texter on Jay Leno's garage tonight.

cool

Jay will lock horns with Michael Lock at American Supercamp as well... should be fun!

CNBC Channel number on Popular Cable/Satellite Providers:
AT&T U-verse: 216
DIRECTV: 355
DISH Network: 208
Use the CNBC channel finder to determine the channel for CNBC in your area.

Cool.

Last edited:
Skateboards over FT starting.

Skateboards over FT starting.

yeah, at least the FT coverage started @ 6:40.....

me luvs Pegram givin' it a go

mebbe they'll even adhere to the TV schedule, without redflags

it's weird having "Absolutely" Cameron Steele leading on the PA
while AFT mike master, Scotty Deubler, is cast as the color man

& what exactly do the luverly blonde & the dude have to contribute?
I'd rather watch some pit action or interviews

Last edited:
Good racing so far. Track could be better but better than some of the past Xgames. Damn back to Skateboards.

Great job by Eslick to get 2nd and last transfer in the LCQ. HD factory team in 3rd, 4th, 5th and headed home.

The one night a year that I regret not having cable.

Saw the number plates on social media. So much better than the AFT number plates.

Its official. Bill Werner is a legend. But we already knew that.

http://www.americanflattrack.com/news/view/bill-werner-selected-2017-ama-motorcycle-hall-fame-legend
Each year at the ceremony inducting a new class into the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame, an existing Hall of Fame member is honored as an AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Legend. For 2017, the recipient of that honor is Bill Werner, the most successful tuner and bike builder in AMA Grand National Championship history.

during 1 of my encounters over the years with Werner [it was mebbe 2 years into his then-surprising Kawasaki program], he talked about developing his new rider, Bryan Smith

Bill's methodology was to send Bryan out on track with evergreen team member Jay Springsteen for endless training laps - the only problem was that Springer was still so fast that Smith had to wait for Jay to tire before he could keep up!

Last edited:
Back