• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Flat Track Racing Mega Thread - INCLUDES SPOILERS!

Anyone else a bit bothered that Brad Baker is needing donations to cover his current and forthcoming medical expenses, when he works for Indian? Polaris is a huge company, with tons of resources. I'd like to think that they'd cover this for Brad, or at least have a comprehensive medical plan for him and their other riders.

Yes. I get why they don't, but don't agree with it.

Restart after the rain delay at 7:17 Pacific. If all goes well.

enjoying '18 Weedsport ST replay on FC.tv while Chip dries out.....

Semis are starting.

Factory HD wins a Semi. Wiles and Briar Bauman both on their TT Kawasakis for this race despite having Indian on the pre-entry list.

Ryan Sykes did a great job in the singles.

Impressive riding for that Singles win.

Thrilled for Jake Johnson. When Bauman and Vanderkoi crashed and Mees inherited the lead, I was so bummed but seeing Johnson track down Mees made everything better.

Fun track to watch. It would be cool if there was a block pass opportunity in that tight turn after the jump.

Damn... missed it.

Would like to see Sipes style over the jump.
I heard he was wheeling into a wheel tap before the jump and that kept his trajectory low and fast.

Cool to see the cross over racers do well.

Damn... missed it.

Would like to see Sipes style over the jump.
I heard he was wheeling into a wheel tap before the jump and that kept his trajectory low and fast.

Cool to see the cross over racers do well.

yeah, tho continually pressured by 2nd,
Sipes kept cool for a solid win -
me luvs it when non-series Pros invade FT,
regardless of their P, Q & race outcomes

Black Hills Half Mile tonight. FREE live streaming on Fanschoice.TV. There is also a hooligan class at this race (as in past years) so there is a bit more on the program.

All times Pacific:

2:00pm Practice/Qualifying

5:15pm Heats / Semis

8:15pm Singles Main Event

8:50pm Twins Main Event

Poor Davis Fisher. I didn't think you'd have to tell a flat tracker to cover the rear brake.

thx 4 timing reminder

howz about Davis Fisher's note-quite-a-Biaggi wheelie !?!

David Fisher needs to go buy a lottery ticket. Damn, he could have really been hurt doing that wheelie. :wow

Check out those old school trophies. What year is it?

Great race by Mees and Carver. :applause :applause

Shayna does Heat/Semi/Main trifecta just like she did at Lima. Very impressive. Good to see Carver pressure Mees and Mees not be able to pull a gap. That was a nail biter. Was really pulling for Carver.

Peoria is next on the 18th. Gonna have to watch on phone from the MotoBayClassic.

Shayna does Heat/Semi/Main trifecta just like she did at Lima. Very impressive. Good to see Carver pressure Mees and Mees not be able to pull a gap. That was a nail biter. Was really pulling for Carver.

Peoria is next on the 18th. Gonna have to watch on phone from the MotoBayClassic.

GO Wizard !!

Check out those old school trophies. What year is it?

mebbe AFT is saving $$, recycling old trophies -
back in the day, AFM encouraged trophy donations for reuse

The track/promoter supplies the trophies. Those definitely looked re-purposed. The racers better check to make sure the plaques don't read "South Dakota Beer and Bowling League Champions of 1981."

:laughing

I re-purposed all my old baseball trophies for the kids on the LL team I coached. Cheap bastard.. :afm199

Back