• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Flat Track Racing Mega Thread - INCLUDES SPOILERS!

Sorry, I've been otherwise occupied.

Carry on.

Going back in time a little bit, any idea what the chassis is on Wiles' TT bike?

henry-wiles-peoria-tt-2018-730x487.jpg

Thats a totally custom built frame just for crushing hopes and dreams at TT tracks.

Thats a totally custom built frame just for crushing hopes and dreams at TT tracks.

:laughing I noticed the "Willy Built" on the tank, and googled it. There is a race fabricator out in Antelope by the same name. Hmmmmm.

Think I'm ashamed to be the only one posting in this thread? Ha! I haven't even started to feel shame! It will be a cold day in Hell before...

OK, here's my contribution :afm199 :

Briar's going to continue to be a force to be reckoned with, now that he's on an Indian, with Dave Z's fanatical attention to setup detail.

And props to Ronnie Jones, who's old enough to be the dad of some of his competitors. One of my FT buddies said he's raced in each of the last five decades! :wow

Hell Yeah! Ronnie Jones making a few main events at 58 years old. Or course he doesn't look anywhere near 58. Have to wonder if there is a painting of him aging in a closet somewhere.

Love seeing Briar Bauman up front. Hope he finds some Half Mile magic to beat Mees this weekend in New York.

Last edited:
Think I'm ashamed to be the only one posting in this thread? Ha! I haven't even started to feel shame! It will be a cold day in Hell before...

Back on topic. Springfield Mile II was Flat Track Mile racing at its best. If you missed it live, be sure to catch the race on NBC Sports cable network. Gooooood stuff.

Not posting but reading. Still in Switzerland, long flight next Tuesday.

Compressed program to beat the weather at the Williams Grove, Pennsylvania Half Mile tonight (not NY like I posted earlier:facepalm ) yielding some great racing. The second half of the AFT season has had plenty of surprises in both classes.

Compressed program to beat the weather at the Williams Grove, Pennsylvania Half Mile tonight (not NY like I posted earlier:facepalm ) yielding some great racing. The second half of the AFT season has had plenty of surprises in both classes.

Read the reports. This will be a must watch/record NBCS show.

^^^^Good stuff!^^^^

AFT is wrapping up the season with two back-to-back Mile races: Minnesota this Saturday and at the Meadowlands in New Jersey next weekend. MotoAmerica 600 Supersport Champ JD Beach will ride a Yamaha MT-07 based bike for Estenson Racing at both events.

Also, AFT has been loading up Main Events from earlier this season to their YouTube channel over the past couple of days.

That last 1/2 mile was awesome... are we supposed to stay spoiler free?? Cause that is hard... :teeth

Good article. :thumbup

She is a bad ass..!

local boy continues to make good - "Congrats !"

".....Mikey Rush (No. 54 Harley-Davidson Factory Flat Track Team XG750R) will remain with the team for the September 29 Indian Motorcycle Minnesota Mile at Canterbury Park near Minneapolis, MN and AFT’s Meadowlands Mile presented by Ducati finale at MetLife Sports Complex in East Rutherford, NJ on October 6....."

http://www.americanflattrack.com/ne...in-harley-davidson-factory-team-reminder-2018

Anyone watching? Shyna wins her heat.

42809499_2178648132169279_2747389939577520128_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back