• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Flat Track Racing Mega Thread - INCLUDES SPOILERS!

From a friend at the races:

Good news, after a nasty get off Trevor Brunner is back at the track and says he is ready to go. Talk about a tough kid. Trevor Brunner

I did not see last night. Track looks OK to me now.

Cose up in the deeps stuff was cool.

Really impressive comeback from Brunner in his Semi. I'm dubious about him not getting a concussion as it sure looked like he was out cold from his crash last night.

Spectacular ride by Chad Cose in his Production Twins Semi. Looked like Brad Baker taking the fearless high line.

Happy to see Mees bring his best back and overcome.

E4xKS6XXMBAnztx

Tape up your TV and your remote control and cover your beer with your free hand! The AFT Lima Half Mile is Tomorrow, Saturday the 26th. Pick-a-line, pea gravel cushion racing at its brutal, WFO, rock-throwing best.

Semis start at 3:40pm Pacific

Mission Challenge at 4:40pm Pacific

Main events start at 6:00pm

Last edited:
Looks like another age vs. youth showdown in Singles. Toss up between Lewis, Texter and Gauthier in Production Twins. Robinson is on the gas in SuperTwins.

AFT DuQuoin Mile this Saturday!

Although it can groove up, DuQuoin's beautiful cushion surface makes it my favorite Mile track. The racing is great and the riding is absolutely spectacular to watch.

2021 Schedule. All times Pacific.

Semis 4:30pm

Mains 6:45pm

Catch the last ten laps from a few years ago.

Fast forward to the 27:00 mark if the link doesn't put your there automatically.

[YOUTUBE]JIFLnVbqOvw?t=1622[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I'm hearing the possibility of a delay or postponement due to rain, whatever the Hell rain is.

Damn, just saw that and was going to post the same picture. Not going to dry out for a few days.

I'm hearing the possibility of a delay or postponement due to rain, whatever the Hell rain is.

:laughing

It has not been that long.

Bummer. The last race was so good any delay is in acceptable :x

Great track tonight at Port Royal PA. Smooth as glass.

I hope the track allows for this wide, multi-line racing all night. It's working for all the classes. Good stuff.

I hope the track allows for this wide, multi-line racing all night. It's working for all the classes. Good stuff.

You got your wish. If Price could have seen the high line he may have been first and not second. Great racing, and no red flags.:thumbup

Briar rode fast and smart. All that strategy while on keeping the bike just over the edge. Its why he's the champ.

Great rides by Max Whale and Dalton Gauthier as well. Love the Singles races but they are kind terrifying at times.

DoubleHeader weekend. Racing Friday night and Saturday night at Weedsport Speedway, 3/8 Mile D-shaped oval in New York. Identical schedule for both nights.

Semis start at 3:10pm PDT

Mains start at 5:35pm PDT

AFT's last visit to Weedsport in 2018

[youtube]ak80uIMNbZg[/youtube]

Last edited:
Sammy Halbert returning from injury and channeling his inner Gloria Gaynor.

Screen%20Shot%202021-08-11%20at%201.10.36%20PM.png

:laughing

:thumbup

His head looks extra large in that photo.

Good to see Sammy win one. Same time all over tomorrow.

Back