- Joined
- Apr 17, 2002
- Location
- SC Mtns
- Moto(s)
- Attack™-ed R1, hybrid S1000rr, XR1200 Q-Ship
- BARF perks
- AMA #: 2815246
Are you serious? Have you even looked into this beyond this thread? Was the information provided here not enough for you to do a google search to find out the answer to your question?Huh???
I suppose when you don't know what you're talking about, the output is nonsense that you cover with more nonsense.
I don't know man, if I were caught being totally ignorant in a subject where one can get instantaneous results on this exact topic via an internet search, I would simply crawl under a rock and not utter a word for the next decade, not criticize the person passing on accurate information.
Other people may think that abysmal ignorance is the hallmark of accomplished motorcyclists.
EDIT: These are quotes of responses you made to me in a similar situation.
Last edited:



