• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

Connie,
Do you drive a black truck? A Dodge maybe?

Were you bringing a bike into San Francisco a few weeks back?

I saw a bike in the bed of a black truck with a female driver on California st. around Masonic I think?

Even if it wasn't you.. Big thanks for your selfless contribution to the Motorcycle community! Truly an angel...

I'd say add me to your list for SF, but I don't have a truck or trailer..

-Michael

I actually picked up a bike in SF a few weeks ago (an older yellow/black Gixxer)... but my Dodge is white, although my Tacoma is dark burgundy.
One of my volunteers did a rescue a few weeks back, she lives in SF... it may have been her... :dunno
I don't imagine I'm the only chica hauling bikes around... although maybe I manage that a little more than most... :laughing
And not an angel (just ask the peeps in the Patch thread... :rofl)... but I've had so much that's amazing and wonderful come into my life from the riding community, and BARF/BARFers in particular, that I just want to try to give some of that back... and truly, NONE of this would work without the most amazing volunteers a gal has ever had!!! They're wonderful... :love

Last edited:
I actually picked up a bike in SF a few weeks ago (an older yellow/black Gixxer)... but my Dodge is white,

And not an angel (just ask the peeps in the Patch thread... :rofl)...

It might have been white. The yellow/black Gixxer sounds right. Who knows that was a few weeks ago..

Did somebody say patches? I love me some patches.. I had to unsubscribe from that train wreck of a thread..

Alright, you clever monkeys... let's keep the thread on track, shall we? Don't want a Mod coming in and un-stickying the thread cuz we were whorin' it up in here! :p

(see? there I go, being a nazi again...)

No no, I'm actually serious!!!!! Well, maybe not ALL the things. One or a few.

Drippinwet.com or someone might be able to provide.

B.A.R.F
R.A.W.R

No no, I'm actually serious!!!!! Well, maybe not ALL the things. One or a few.

Drippinwet.com or someone might be able to provide.

B.A.R.F
R.A.W.R

No, really, so am I. This thread has nothing to do with patches, and I'd really like to get the thread back on track.
So let's not have any more talk about it, please. DO NOT WANT.
Thank you! :)

Junkie's SV quit, he's stranded on 24W at Upper Happy Valley / Acalanes

Yeah so Junkie (Daniel) is stranded on 24W. He'd like some assistance.

The engine quit, he thinks its related to the side stand cut-out on his (non-stock) 1st gen SV650.

Anyone who can help, call him at 510-495-5137.

He's off the 24 freeway at Acalanes, on the road parallel to SR24 on the North side.

P.S. I know I didn't follow the page 1 directions. I followed Daniel's instead. Mea culpa. Then I read Page 1 & PM'd Connie. Be gentle.

Last edited:
Yeah so Junkie (Daniel) is stranded on 24W. He'd like some assistance.

The engine quit, he thinks its related to the side stand cut-out on his (non-stock) 1st gen SV650.

Anyone who can help, call him at 510-495-5137.

He's off the 24 freeway at Acalanes, on the road parallel to SR24 on the North side.

P.S. I know I didn't follow the page 1 directions. I followed Daniel's instead. Mea culpa. Then I read Page 1 & PM'd Connie. Be gentle.

Connie is en-route, personally :thumbup

Daniel is home safe with the bike... which runs great in neutral... :laughing
And thanks for dinner, I had a nice evening hanging out with all y'all! Love the house! :thumbup

Back