• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

Bad damage?
i can answer for it. hope i am not stepping on his toes here.
yeah he has bad damage, twisted forks, broken brake lever torn up pipe, i believe the brake lever, front of the bike the headlight case was broken.

anyways i think i fit in the criteria, it was from memory. i had 1 bar and it took forever to load anything. also sorry about the bad spelling and what not. a new phone with strange auto spell.

You're welcome. PM incoming (had a thought).

Yes, I got it.

i can answer for it. hope i am not stepping on his toes here.
yeah he has bad damage, twisted forks, broken brake lever torn up pipe, i believe the brake lever, front of the bike the headlight case was broken.

anyways i think i fit in the criteria, it was from memory. i had 1 bar and it took forever to load anything. also sorry about the bad spelling and what not. a new phone with strange auto spell.

Well, it had the important info- 9, Boulder Creek, and a phone number... as for the rest of it, figuring out what you meant was good mental exercise between sessions! :teeth
I got a text from a friend who had passed it, he said it was a Gixxer, I was surprised to hear that... I was sure "Doc" meant "Duc" (Ducati)...

Sorry to hear the bike was so badly damaged... that's teh suxors... but really glad to hear the rider wasn't injured!

Connie, thank you for calling back. I was able to remove the rear tire and place the bike inside of an H3. The RAV4 of the Hummer line.
I also appreciate all the great advice regarding the accident. You are a saint.
Hope to see ya on another group ride someday. Be safe.

Thank you,
Anthony

^^^ Just glad you weren't hurt. I hope the bike wasn't too badly damaged... let me know how it goes with the police report, OK? Good luck! :)

Sorry I couldnt help Connie. Glad You are okay Anthony.

No worries, Tim! That's why I'm always happy to add to the list of volunteers... no one is available all the time, not even me! :)

Speaking of volunteers... I have PMs from a couple of you that I need to reply to... this week has spun completely out of control, though, so I'm really lagging on that... you should hear from me tonight! :)

Disregard, he got a jump

As of 3:00 PM, redrum's bike is running. no assistance needed. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

redrum just posted this. his ninja is dead. he may just need a jump start. he's in west marin

"seems my battery is dead.... sir francis drake blvd, at camp taylor ranger station - no cell svc, but the land line here is 415 488-9897"

Last edited:
He pm'd me that he was back on the road, and all is well! :)

Just send Connie (Gixxergirl1000) a PM with your contact info and she'll add you to the list.

BMW MOA publishes their Anonymous book with member phone numbers who can provider trailer, tools etc. I always have a copy in my tank bag. Not too many members in Germany but thankfully we have ADAC which is like AAA on steroids.

copy and pasted from another thread in general, (and PM'd), so it'll get to connie one way or the other...

handled, per the other thread.

Last edited:
Spoke with Matt, we're in a holding pattern...

Back