• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

^^^^ Awww... you say the sweetest things! :love

Can't have BARFers sitting on the side of the road... scaring the locals... :laughing

Well, it's not just me, ya know... I have the most amazing crew of Volunteers a gal has ever had the luck to be blessed with!! I couldn't make any of this work without them! :)
Mostly, I just make phone calls... :laughing

Better take me off the list for now. I loaned my truck to my father in law long term and don't have quick access to it.

Better take me off the list for now. I loaned my truck to my father in law long term and don't have quick access to it.

All taken care of, Ryan. Let me know if/when things change, and thank you for being willing to help out BARFers in need! :thumbup

No, really, so am I. This thread has nothing to do with patches, and I'd really like to get the thread back on track.
So let's not have any more talk about it, please. DO NOT WANT.
Thank you! :)

Patches? We don't need no stinkin' patches!:party

How about hash marks? Every five rescues you get a hash!:p

66-3111.jpg

I don't think Connie's arms are long enough for all the hashes she'd have! :applause

Erich, thank you- got you on the list, and while I hope I never have to tap you, I'm really glad to have some coverage in that neck of the woods! Thank you for being willing to help out BARFers in need... ya gotta love teh BARF!!

Connie is @ Buttonwillow today. Anyone else available to help out? My truck is at buttonwillow on loan, so I am unavailable.

We just got a new team member in Scotts Valley. I'll send him a PM, as well as texting Connie to see if she has his number with her.

Hang tight, I'll get back to y'all.

Help rifer down on 9the outside of boulder creek on the focus won't. Doc. It is wedged under rail

Glad you were able to get things unwedged.... Dave, thanks for helping out, I appreciate it! :)

Back