• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

also to add, your safety. yeah, we are riders brotherhood,etc. but people carrying a weapon+impaired from drugs,alcohol= stabby,stab or pop,pop,pop

so let's keep this service/option to barfers only.....

also to add, your safety. yeah, we are riders,part of a brotherhood,etc. but people carrying a weapon+impaired from drugs,alcohol= stabby,stab or pop,pop,pop

so let's keep this service/option to barfers only.....

It's such a valid point, it's worth repeating! :laughing

In all seriousness, I never really thought about the safety issues of trying to help someone who wasn't a BARFer... my main concern was "wasting" resources... my amazing, wonderful, fantabulous volunteers :)love :love) have repeatedly dropped everything to rush out to save a BARFer... and when we end up trying to help a non-BARFer, it hasn't ended well... and I don't want to burn out the terrific people who make this all work. I cannot do this by myself... it's completely the Roadside Angel Wreck Rescue Crew (yes, that would be the R.A.W.R Crew! ;) ) that make it happen! :cool

Just passed a stranded silver BMW around 3pm on 680N @ Sycamore Valley. By the time I doubled back, there was a Ford Explorer stopped with a trailer...not sure if it was a BARFer, but kudos to those folks.

Just passed a stranded silver BMW around 3pm on 680N @ Sycamore Valley. By the time I doubled back, there was a Ford Explorer stopped with a trailer...not sure if it was a BARFer, but kudos to those folks.

Please post here only if you have someone that needs help.

I'd like to limit using resources to helping people who have actually posted up on the Forum asking for help... those are people we know will be there, actually needing our help! Hope that makes sense! :)

ok sorry about that.

I would of personally rode home and got my truck if I hadn't totaled it few days earlier. :(

so anyone want to sell me a rescue truck for cheap? :)

Good on you for doubling back willing to help someone out! :thumbup

ok sorry about that.

I would of personally rode home and got my truck if I hadn't totaled it few days earlier. :(

so anyone want to sell me a rescue truck for cheap? :)

No worries.. it's just that resources are limited, and the whole point of doing this was to help BARFers... gotta set some sort of boundaries, I guess! :laughing

Hi Connie, So, I dont remember if I asked to be removed for the volunteer line or not while I was out of a truck but I can be put back on it now. I got myself a truck again!

Thanks
Tim

Hi Connie, So, I dont remember if I asked to be removed for the volunteer line or not while I was out of a truck but I can be put back on it now. I got myself a truck again!

Thanks
Tim

No Tim, you were never de-activated, so you're all good to get dragged out of your home to haul a yardsale back to its home... :teeth

And thank you for being so awesome!! :thumbup

Have truck, ramp, phone in Seaside now. Only in the area after 6 pm weekdays and most of the time weekends (when we're not riding).

Have truck, ramp, phone in Seaside now. Only in the area after 6 pm weekdays and most of the time weekends (when we're not riding).

Can you please PM me your name and phone number? I'll get you on the list! :)

Help stuck 680 northbound before Ignacio valley road left hand shoulder

Last edited:
Broke down but all taken care of thanks

Your welcome... Please in the future...all riders needing assistants.You need to post up a fresh thread in general stating your location,broken down or crashed, name and phone number.

You can post in here with the link to the general thread you created.

thanks,
Daniel

Spoke with Mangoat, and he's squared away. He's got my number in case the tow truck doesn't show up.

If you guys need help, please be sure to PM me, so I get pinged on my cell phone. And it doesn't matter if you crashed or had a mechanical... unless the front end is off the bike and it doesn't roll... a head's up on that would be appreciated! :thumbup

Back