• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

and isn't it your birthday?

Michael, you're doing it wrong... :shame

Saved by a girl.

Cuz girls with trucks and ramps rock!! :teeth

Glad you got saved, I've PMd you my number (both cell and work) in case you end up needing help after all.
Looks like you're getting your birthday off!

And thank you much to both Solomon and Gwynne for shooting me text messages with the heads up! You two are awesome, and I appreciate the help!! :thumbup :love

Thanks everybody. To make matters worse, my fingers were cold from the ride and I couldn't operate the touchscreen on my phone. It took me like ten minutes to just type my location and phone number.

I've been saved and am at work. Might be a short day.

Anybody got a cheap ramp in the south bay they wanna sell me so I can join this list of people with trucks?

Maurice
(408)648-6919

Anybody got a cheap ramp in the south bay they wanna sell me so I can join this list of people with trucks?

Maurice
(408)648-6919

Look on CL... There is always someone trying to get rid of one.

Maurice
(408)648-6919

Be sure to pick up 4 good quality tie downs rated for 600lbs, as well! Please PM me when you get your ramp and tie downs, and thank you so much for being willing to jump in and help!! :)

Be sure to pick up 4 good quality tie downs rated for 600lbs, as well! Please PM me when you get your ramp and tie downs, and thank you so much for being willing to jump in and help!! :)

If you get new tie downs, remember that they tend to stretch while still new so double check them before you get too far to make sure things are still snug ;)

I trust my dirty tie downs more than my clean, fresh ones. :dunno

Thanks guys, I'll let you know as soon as I stop spending all my cash to get my bike going, and buy a ramp :p

Damn, Daniel, that's easily a dozen rescues you've done this year... I think you're officially ahead of me now!!!! :applause. :hail

Thank you for taking care of it for me... you really are an :angel

Thanks Daniel! This is Alessandro, posting for myself now. (Oh, and sorry for typing the wrong thing for you on the other thread.)
Anyway, if anyone's wondering, I'm okay. I ate it on Skyline going too fast and being a moron. Not sure if my Virago will live to see another ride. :(

Thanks Daniel! This is Alessandro, posting for myself now. (Oh, and sorry for typing the wrong thing for you on the other thread.)
Anyway, if anyone's wondering, I'm okay. I ate it on Skyline going too fast and being a moron. Not sure if my Virago will live to see another ride. :(

You just put tires on it. you must fix it! :thumbup

Damn, Daniel, that's easily a dozen rescues you've done this year... I think you're officially ahead of me now!!!! :applause. :hail

Thank you for taking care of it for me... you really are an :angel

Does SurfCityRider even own a moto? I think he just sits in his truck waiting for the call from BARF... :twofinger :laughing

Does SurfCityRider even own a moto? I think he just sits in his truck waiting for the call from BARF... :twofinger :laughing

Daniel is a fricking workhorse (and a damned fun guy with whom to ride). Keep up the good work, sir!

Daniel is not a well man. Dementia has set in, as he just bought some big ol' sofa-bike, and seems to be deluding himself into thinking it's fun to ride. I don't know what I'm going to do for coverage up on the Hill when we have to have him committed... :( I keed I keed!

Daniel's been a lifesaver to quite a few people up on the Hill, but I'm a little worried I'm gonna wear him out or break him due to overuse... :laughing

Daniel is a fricking workhorse (and a damned fun guy with whom to ride). Keep up the good work, sir!

Ahem... Daniel's not the only multiple-rescue lunatic running around in this thread... thank you for stepping up and taking care of the stranded rider in San Gregorio for me today!! :love

Back