• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

As of right now, in the space of 3 hours, we've had 3 stranded riders (only 2 have been posted), two of which are resolved, the last one I have 7 hours to get a solution on, since he doesn't get off work until 8pm! :laughing
I swear to god, BARFers are the most awesome peeps EVAR, and my Angels are just the icing on the BARF Cake of Awesome!!

@ Jack- good morning, Sunshine! Glad you could sleep in without having to save the day again!

As of right now, in the space of 3 hours, we've had 3 stranded riders (only 2 have been posted), two of which are resolved, the last one I have 7 hours to get a solution on, since he doesn't get off work until 8pm! :laughing
I swear to god, BARFers are the most awesome peeps EVAR, and my Angels are just the icing on the BARF Cake of Awesome!!

@ Jack- good morning, Sunshine! Glad you could sleep in without having to save the day again!

It's a beautiful day a lot of people out riding I would hope! I haven't had much sleep, my mind has been going a million miles an hour.

Greg picked up Kyle. Nice! We're at Alice's having lunch.

Awesome! Glad it worked out and my apologies, you guys were right up behind me on 92, but last night was my Monday and my sleep pattern is usually off on the first day... Should have taken a Melatonin, but for some reason wanted to process my dreams.

Greg picked up Kyle. Nice! We're at Alice's having lunch.

I hope Greg is getting treated to lunch!! He's earned it! :thumbup

It's a beautiful day a lot of people out riding I would hope! I haven't had much sleep, my mind has been going a million miles an hour.

Awesome! Glad it worked out and my apologies, you guys were right up behind me on 92, but last night was my Monday and my sleep pattern is usually off on the first day... Should have taken a Melatonin, but for some reason wanted to process my dreams.

Wish I had headed out riding, too... it really is gorgeous out! But I had way too much fun staying up way too late last night! :party

Thanks for always being so willing to jump in and help... and hope the dreams were good ones! ;)

Can someone who has Connie's number please text her and have her contact me (she has my information) this is an emergency.

She has been texted that you have an emergency and to contact you

Can someone who has Connie's number please text her and have her contact me (she has my information) this is an emergency.

Make contact?

Where is the emergency... if a pickup is needed.... since a few of us are up right now.

Thank you all, I got it taken care of, finally got my brother on the line he's coming to get me. You guys/gals are angels.

Situation handled, thanks for all the texts, Eve:ryone! :thumbup

From General:

Redzx6r posted:
Rear tire went completely flat on the 17 going towards San Jose. In on the side of the road after Laurel street. If anyone can lend a hand, it will be much appreciated. Number is XXX XXX-XXXX (in the post in general, until author deletes it).

I have already texted Connie with this info. I am at work in Emeryville, so I'm out.

From General:

Redzx6r posted:
Rear tire went completely flat on the 17 going towards San Jose. In on the side of the road after Laurel street. If anyone can lend a hand, it will be much appreciated. Number is XXX XXX-XXXX (in the post in general, until author deletes it).

I have already texted Connie with this info. I am at work in Emeryville, so I'm out.

Didn't see him post it on barf. But called him after he posted on Facebook.

Heading out now. Strom to the rescue! (flat tire, no tow needed)

Totally missed it I owe redZx6r one. Glad you got him oh winged pig.

Back