• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

I can stop by and pick up kit and head over. Where can I call her? Good morning Connie! Still have one chunk of Lasagna left. Yum

Just got off the phone with Jeff/Dravnx; he's in Santa Rosa, and has a plug kit and pump; he's checking road conditions now to make sure he can get up to Bolimas, and then he's going to head out.
I'll have an update in a few minutes to let me know if there's going to be any problems; if so, Ernie, you'll be up next! :love :thumbup :gsxrgrl

Cool, will wait to hear. It's nasty out there.

I can stop by and pick up kit and head over. Where can I call her? Good morning Connie! Still have one chunk of Lasagna left. Yum

Good morning!! It did turn out pretty good, didn't it?? And the delightful company was icing on the cake of awesome! :love

Cool, will wait to hear. It's nasty out there.

And she's been in it for four hours... :(

Good morning!! It did turn out pretty good, didn't it?? And the delightful company was icing on the cake of awesome! :love

And she's been in it for four hours... :(

Indeed. That was super fun. Look forward to the next time. Maybe a couple weeks? I have to pick up forks from Canfield and maybe we can do something. Canfield too

Indeed. That was super fun. Look forward to the next time. Maybe a couple weeks? I have to pick up forks from Canfield and maybe we can do something. Canfield too

Perfect! Maybe I'll make my Swedish Meatballs... soooo good, even better than the lasagna! Some mashed potatoes, and maybe some asparagus with Hollandaise to go with it! :)

Just got a text from Jeff/Dravnx, he's rolling out now.
New Angel FTW!!! :love :hail :banana

Two Wheel Tramp in crash, going to hospital, needs bike picked up, please help!!

Just got a call from Reama, she's been in an accident, is getting loaded in ambulance. Her bike is at corner of Funston & Fulton in San Francisco, a silver DL1000 w/green front fender.
Bike needs to be picked up ASAP, PM me for address in City to haul to.
As much as she's done for the Forum members, she needs our help now!!

Last edited:
Aaron/Lunch Box is en route to pick up the bike.
So much love, Aaron!!!!

damn. Hope she is ok. I'd be down to help or whatever, but I'm home wit the pink eye. Don't think anyone here wants that.

Love & good thoughts going out to Reama - may it be only minor injuries and a quick recover - especially with Spring Coming :teeth

I will volunteer right now to help repair her vstrom - hell I probably even have "a few" vstrom parts hanging around my garage ;)

Tim

Love & good thoughts going out to Reama - may it be only minor injuries and a quick recover - especially with Spring Coming :teeth

I will volunteer right now to help repair her vstrom - hell I probably even have "a few" vstrom parts hanging around my garage ;)

Tim

I'll let her know! :)

Shit,
I really hope she's okay

She has a concussion. Home feeling extremely ouchy, but OK!

This is fantastic. I'm going to PM you my details as I'm pretty close to Skyline and can handle rescuing up to a medium sized sportbike in my van.

For whatever reason, I didn't get notified of Reama's collision. I'm very happy to know she's mostly ok, although I do know concussions are not fun at all.

Get well soon, Reama!!!! :thumbup

Thanks - can likely respond, posted in that thread asking for ph#

Back