• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

Motorcycle help

I'm broken down in San Francisco on the corner of 17th and Texas and need to get to Albany to my home. Any help would be greatly appreciated . Pm me please

Update: Jackie/Sprorchid is going to save the day!! :hail :applause

Saved my butt

Thank you so much, I've been having trouble financially lately and i could not thank you all more for this. Really saved me, I dont know what i would do if it wasnt for you generosity and kindess

Thank you so much, I've been having trouble financially lately and i could not thank you all more for this. Really saved me, I dont know what i would do if it wasnt for you generosity and kindess

I'm just glad we were able to get you and your bike home safe!! :)
Big big BIG ups to Jackie/Sprorchid!! :hail :applause

Hope things get better for you soon! :)

Anyone in SF with a truck and a ramp that could lend some help? Trying to get my bike home from Duboce to Corona Heights. Ignition wire has been cut so can't start it. Please PM.

Resolved! Please ignore. Was able to fix wiring and start her up.

I'm in front of first republic Bank on 9th Street in San Francisco Kill switch isn't making contact and fuel pump won't come on. I think my friend is bringing some tools but I may need help getting this piglet back home.

Just got off the phone w/her; a nice man is driving her over to Smiley's Bar in Bolimas, because she's been out in this storm for 4 hours.
She needs a plug kit and a pump, and then she can get her and the bike home.
Can anyone get that out to her??

Just got off the phone w/her; a nice man is driving her over to Smiley's Bar in Bolimas, because she's been out in this storm for 4 hours.
She needs a plug kit and a pump, and then she can get her and the bike home.
Can anyone get that out to her??

I'll take a look in the garage.

Just got off the phone with Jeff/Dravnx; he's in Santa Rosa, and has a plug kit and pump; he's checking road conditions now to make sure he can get up to Bolimas, and then he's going to head out.
I'll have an update in a few minutes to let me know if there's going to be any problems; if so, Ernie, you'll be up next! :love :thumbup :gsxrgrl

Back