Koi's Misfits 1 year anniversary ride 4/1/2012 (rain dependent)

Patty you will be hearing from our lawyers for defacing our van like that:laughing

Messed up my back the other day so I'm bed ridden for now oh and laying on the floor as well...:teeth

I think I have some disks in my back that are buldging guesses this is what happens when you ride crotch rockets:party:teeth:rofl

Go into Vallejo Chiropractic... they'll get you some crack :rofl

But you'll have to claim Misfit status for the discount :twofinger

Last edited:
Go into Vallejo Chiropractic... they'll get you some crack :rofl

But you'll have to claim Misfit status for the discount :twofinger

Oh hell yeah hope they got the good crack:laughing

I've been wondering if I should go see a chiropractor but fear they will just push on my lower back....so what does Aj hubby charge for kicking your ass

90 bux gets you two adjustments and a massage.

I think he's normal adjustment is like 40 or 45

Seriously, start with a real doc Dan... but get med insurance first if you don't have it yet.

Seriously, start with a real doc Dan... but get med insurance first if you don't have it yet.

Yep I've got kaiser you know where you give the money and well they could care less if you get better or not:rolleyes

I must say tho after I take some pain pills I feel as if I could do anything :thumbup

Dan.....here's a resource for you: Dr.Schiff at Solano Othorpaedics Spine & Joint 1100 Rose Drive, Benicia 707-748-3100. He fixed me up pronto when my neck "froze up".

edit: Oh, you have Kaiser......never mind.....good luck with that!

Last edited:
Dan.....here's a resource for you: Dr.Schiff at Solano Othorpaedics Spine & Joint 1100 Rose Drive, Benicia 707-748-3100. He fixed me up pronto when my neck "froze up".

edit: Oh, you have Kaiser......never mind.....good luck with that!

This is all to true kaiser will not pay for a chriopractor don't know why

Just throwing together one last list of who's coming out tomorrow.

Quinto Patio is closing down at 3 for us so just want to make sure on how many people for them to expect. For those that can't make breakfast or are scared that the road will be too wet and melt their bikes, come on out for lunch and cake.

In: Patty A(MayGoddess), J(LadyGadget), James(jalek), Koi, Nikki(nowdatslivin), dblosmith, Bart (enzo) , Rod(r), theSmokester, Will(Griffindor), Tim(nufc) Peter(CBRyder), Brianna(Tigerlily), Tim(Titus), Greg(Star_Man), Ed, Gene(Kamikazi), Nate(Mini-Sushi), Brandon(Over) Shane(B), Mystery Guest

Wussy Wimpy Maybe's: Mehran, BigB, Dennis(Budman), Honey Badger (AJ), Texas_Two_Step, culverDan in the Van, Dani(HP).

Last edited:
Dani (horsepower) is also a WWM. :laughing

Banjoboy said he's doing the Squidly Corky ride.

Just throwing together one last list of who's coming out tomorrow.

Quinto Patio is closing down at 3 for us so just want to make sure on how many people for them to expect. For those that can't make breakfast or are scared that the road will be too wet and melt their bikes, come on out for lunch and cake.

In: Patty A(MayGoddess), J(LadyGadget), James(jalek), Koi, Nikki(nowdatslivin), dblosmith, Bart (enzo), Tim (nufc), Rod(r), theSmokester, Will(Griffindor), Tim(nufc) Peter(CBRyder), Brianna(Tigerlily), Tim(Titus), Ed, Mystery Guest :devil

Wussy Wimpy Maybe's: Mehran, BigB, Gene(Kamikaze), Dennis(Budman), Honey Badger (AJ), Texas_Two_Step, culverDan in the Van, Andy(BanjoBoy) if Nikki lays off the coffee evidently....

Is Tim so special he gets mentioned twice or because his bike sucks up twice as much gas???:rofl

Greg said he is coming as well just has not officially added himself to the list!

And Koi...you rock for getting them close down the restaurant for us...and cake? Cake..I am sooooo in!!!

I got a new camera last week..the other one was having issues lately..hoping I remember to take some pics!!!:party

Gene too is riding with us, & maybe Nate.

What about the Lurker? :laughing
Of course we won't know that until we get there.

Now what is WWM, Rod? I'll look it up on Koi's link...:laughing

"Dani (horsepower) is also a WWM."

Last edited:
Gene too is riding with us, & maybe Nate.

What about the Lurker? :laughing
Of course we won't know that until we get there.

Now what is WWM, Rod? I'll look it up on Koi's link...:laughing

"Dani (horsepower) is also a WWM."

Lurker PM'd me and said he would be there for breakfast and ride, maybe not lunch/cake and that he was wearing something special for our anniversary ((Yeah, I'm outing you Ed!))

Good to know bout Gene and Nate, I'll add them to the list.

:laughing:laughing:laughing

Hey Dani, we seriously need to at least meet in person...We almost both know & met everyone in the group, except you and me.:laughing
'hoping to meet you there tomorrow & somebody will introduce us to each other. You know how the misfits are, they just assume you know everyone.:laughing
Can I give you a big hug tomorrow? Dani, not you Rod.

The Cake is Amazing!!!!

Safeway FTMFW! ((Ask Griffindor for a translation :rofl))

Dropped it off, had a burrito to confirm the quality of the restaurant :laughing

It is blue skies right now over the area and drying out quickly.

In other words... LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't wanna work - even if it IS pure overtime...two rides I wanna go on and gotta miss both :(

Back