• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Koi's Misfits 1 year anniversary ride 4/1/2012 (rain dependent)

:rofl Oh man...what did I start? On another note... Lost my phone on a ride Monday:facepalm Dumbass comes to mind as a new name, but I think I will stick with WhackCrazyGirl:p which is what it will look like as I retrace my steps on my moto in the rain. I can hear it now so bring it on:twofinger

:rofl Oh man...what did I start? On another note... Lost my phone on a ride Monday:facepalm Dumbass comes to mind as a new name, but I think I will stick with WhackCrazyGirl:p which is what it will look like as I retrace my steps on my moto in the rain. I can hear it now so bring it on:twofinger

Dumbass :twofinger

Did you look in the center of the freeway next to your wallet :rofl

We'll see you there, but you also need to join us for the ride John. Not just at the end :shocker

Of course, you too Ed, The Lurker, we'll see you. :thumbup

I'll try to at least make it to see y'all at breakfast. Then I'll probably head directly to the end hoping to see y'all again before the ride ends. :rofl

'can't wait for April 1st, need to ride. If the weather gets better, maybe I'll go out & ride a little...just to the bridge, I meant before our anni ride. Late afternoon ride, maybe Kamikaze could join me.

Patty A. do your sundance for our anni. ride, for more sun and no rain, I think it works. :thumbup

Last edited:
Haha you silly goons have a good time at your breakfast and your ride...it occured to me that I'm not a part of the group and never will be....so therefore I wish you all the best.

I will be starting the Culverdans asshats biker gang soon...in this group we will encourage you to break the law do drugs and bring so hookers .....those pesky double we will want you to cross those all time. Triple digits is a must so if you have some sissy bike dont even bother talking to me...oh and let's not forget beer. This gang will not be been friendly newb just go the eff home don't have time for you... This will be so awesome lmao!!!!

Last edited:
Naw but on a serious note I will not be attending so you all have fun and be sure to wear your fish lips for the pictures lmao

okay how about a banana dancing to the sun gods and goddesses?
:banana

all hail to the sun and rain gods:hail

:ninjaryde STAY AWAY Rain

:troy REALLY....STAY AWAY RAIN!

So..I will be at breakfast..either way!

Koi...will you give the cafe a heads up so they are ready for at least 10 of us? May in fact be more..but they should be prepped.

Saw Dani at Infineon yesterday..hoping she makes it too!! :thumbup

Looking forward to official misfit misfittedness!! Woot!!

PattyA

Yeah, I will call the place this week and give them a heads up, same with the mexican place afterwards..

If the weather goes south I am going to postpone breakfast and do more of a brunch somewhere with optional ride afterwards in the rain.

Will make a final decision about this on Thursday based on weather reports.

If it's just wet but not actually raining, then it will be on like the donkiest of kongs.

Maybe, Will. Thanks for the kind sentiments. I'm getting faster. Maybe I will qualify for C-group sweep?

Have you ridden with the Misfits before??/ The WHOLE group is C Group! :rofl

Kidding! No worries...We welcome all level of riders..noone is left behind..eva!!

Well..lied on that..we TRY and leave Dan behind but he keeps on finding us. The Misfit Who Denies He is a Misfit is HIS nickname!!!

Come on out and play and ride with us....great ride..don't just come and eat with us!!!

pattyA

IN :mm4l !! LICENSE AND REGISTRATION , PLEASE !!
Crack kills, but not this kind
I try to get ahead when I get behind
I wish I was a pair of panties full grown
So when you put them on, I could be home sweet home
And if you got a weave it dont matter, dump the chitter-chatter
I wanna get it on, you know like dive a dog a bone and I'm the K-9
A big black rin-tin-tin with a grin
So let me get a sip of this night train
So we can do the right thing
It be just like redhead, pump it honey
Well let me feel your body, for the jiggable pie :ride :rofl

Have you ridden with the Misfits before??/ The WHOLE group is C Group! :rofl

Kidding! No worries...We welcome all level of riders..noone is left behind..eva!!

Well..lied on that..we TRY and leave Dan behind but he keeps on finding us. The Misfit Who Denies He is a Misfit is HIS nickname!!!

Come on out and play and ride with us....great ride..don't just come and eat with us!!!

pattyA

You still riding with the C group? Thought you promoted yourself way up out of my group?

:cool:cool:cool

IN :mm4l !! LICENSE AND REGISTRATION , PLEASE !!
Crack kills, but not this kind

Seriously brother, lay off the crack or share... :rofl :twofinger

Maybe, Will. Thanks for the kind sentiments. I'm getting faster. Maybe I will qualify for C-group sweep?

Your more then welcome to come out. We'll have all sorts of riders of different pace, and usually save the sweep for an experienced rider who knows the route and can guide the lost chickies if they get lost. But your job is not to worry about them, but to worry about your own ride and to ride your pace, and most importantly, to have fun! :ride

that's right, have fun.....

I learned & gained so much experience being the designated Sweep this past year...really.
Thanks to all this group of MISFIT riders.
'see you on the 1st John.

Have you ridden with the Misfits before??/ The WHOLE group is C Group! :rofl...

pattyA

See. I knew most of you wouldn't remember me. I'm the guy in the helmet in the cttb group photo. I arrived just in time for the photo but not in time to get my helmet off. :shocker But I remember many of you. Will remembers me cause I was so slow on a goaty section that he had a choice to either pass or fall over out of sheer boredom. But I'm getting faster and I can at least say that I haven't yet crashed. :ride

This time I may wear my Valentino Rossi chicken helmet for extra effect. :party and if it's raining or cold my bright yellow rain suit for full effect. :wtf

See. I knew most of you wouldn't remember me. I'm the guy in the helmet in the cttb group photo. I arrived just in time for the photo but not in time to get my helmet off. :shocker But I remember many of you. Will remembers me cause I was so slow on a goaty section that he had a choice to either pass or fall over out of sheer boredom. But I'm getting faster and I can at least say that I haven't yet crashed. :ride

This time I may wear my Valentino Rossi chicken helmet for extra effect. :party and if it's raining or cold my bright yellow rain suit for full effect. :wtf

Sorry...would help if you put your name in your info section here. I just saw that Will said your name a few times. I match names and bikes..and pics of you and/or your bike help even more!!

Hope you do come on out!!

You still riding with the C group? Thought you promoted yourself way up out of my group?

:cool:cool:cool

Yep yep! Maybe one day you will finally stop dogging yourself (BS about F groups) step it up a notch and git your a$$ out of C groups way in the back!!!

I was :rofl when you bitched about going slow on the track session at the end. I thought..who stole Patty J and replaced her with pod Patty J??? LOL. You need to get that speedo checked..think you were going faster than you thought..since you still deny both Tina and I were wrong that you were going over 100MPH that one time!! Yeah..right!!!

Love ya BFF!!!

You still riding with the C group? T

Yep yep! Maybe one day you will step it up a notch and git your a$$ out of C groups way in the back!!!
]
I learned & gained so much experience being the designated Sweep this past year...really.

Just an FYI, all three of you are getting kicked out of C group :laughing

See. I knew most of you wouldn't remember me. I'm the guy in the helmet in the cttb group photo.

I remembered ya, just didn't get enough interaction with ya last time, showing up when I'm in photographer mode is never a good idea.

That was my job, I was the Sweep on Hwy 175 & no crashing too.
No worries John...

Uuuuhhhh, I like that AGV V.Rossi helmet, just cost too much $$$.

Will remembers me cause I was so slow on a goaty section that he had a choice to either pass or fall over out of sheer boredom. But I'm getting faster and I can at least say that I haven't yet crashed. :ride

Back