• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Make love, not war - It's a 60s and 70s party! 2/7/09

Are you going?

• Yes, I'll be there with ___ guests.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Sorry, I can't make it.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I'm a definite maybe.

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:hail to Tom/Chris! Thank you so much for the great evening. 98% of the other Barfers :thumbup to a fun night, also thanks for giving a good friend of mine (out of town) such a warm welcome!

Good night Hooli! Tom and Chris:thanks for opening your home to us BARFERS! A fun evening, with a not so fun ending unfortunately. I hope a particular set of juveniles recognize they need some serious alcohol management assistance. Ban list next time? That was ridiculous. Overall, twas fun seeing familiar faces! 'Til next time! :kiss :)

+1! I think they should be identified on barf because that was ridiculous and apouling. A lot of the girls were genuinely scared and a lot of the guys were really about to "set them straight".

Last edited:
Where they BARFers? Or just some random people that couldn't handle their alcohol?

Chris and Tom, thanks so much for an absolutely fabulous evening, we had a blast :)

sorry about the shortness of me dress, well, more like a shirt actually, but it was all in good fun. I still can't work out tho why Melissa laughed so hard when she saw me :confused :cry :p

Thanks for everything, hopefully this time I behaved myself :angel

(so what was the trouble? somebody gonna fill me in??)

That was hawt! :teeth

aww fanks man :)

you looked friggin awesome too :thumbup

everybody did, really, it was good to see people going to the effort of dressing up

(my bathroom counter looks like a bomb went off on it, all them makeup things all over the damned place, good job I don't wear that crap every day, I'd never get tidied up :rofl)

I loved me wig, even tho I say so myself

everybody did, really, it was good to see people going to the effort of dressing up

I loved me wig, even tho I say so myself

I agree big :thumbup kudos :thumbup to those that really went out and got super dressed up... for some of us it wasn't as simple as looking through the closet though :twofinger :)

Thanks Tom and Chris again for opening up your beautiful and awesome home for BARFers.

It was absolutely fabulous to see all the entrances and costumes! :teeth

Kris and Tom, another great party, thank you for hosting and opening your homes to us. I had a great time.

I agree with some of the sentiments already posted, there were some people who made a real ass of themselves. Seriously, if you're naked in a hot tub, don't be trying to put your arm around my girl! It's too bad the last half of the party turned into a game of "Hide from the creepy drunk guy" for so many of the ladies.

The August party was still the most epic for me, everyone was chill and we all had a good time.

Last edited:
Thank you OFG & OFW!!! Tonight was awesome. 1 heck of a way to meet a lot of you east bay-ers. I heard your warm weather parties are even better.

Connie do you ever stop with the "clean up"? Your cool head was much appreciated last night from everyone. No wonder why people just love you.

I just wanted to keep everyone "safe", and make sure that Tom and Chris' home was treated with respect, that's all... but thank you! :blush

:hail to Tom/Chris! Thank you so much for the great evening. 98% of the other Barfers :thumbup to a fun night, also thanks for giving a good friend of mine (out of town) such a warm welcome!

+1! I think they should be identified on barf because that was ridiculous and apouling. A lot of the girls were genuinely scared and a lot of the guys were really about to "set them straight".

They know who they are... and they're going to have to live with the fallout of their behavior. I don't expect 2 of them will remember much of their behavior... but I'm sure they'll hear about it... and if someone feels the need to address it with them, they should take it to PM's, so we can keep the thread civil.

Chris and Tom, thanks so much for an absolutely fabulous evening, we had a blast

sorry about the shortness of me dress, well, more like a shirt actually, but it was all in good fun. I still can't work out tho why Melissa laughed so hard when she saw me :confused :cry :p

Thanks for everything, hopefully this time I behaved myself :angel

(so what was the trouble? somebody gonna fill me in??)

Wendy, you looked BEAUTIFUL!!! :drool and Dave's costume was hilarious!!!

As far as the trouble, a couple of people had waaaay too much to drink, and got really belligerent, or, in the case of one of them, belligerently "playful" ... resulting in a hand-shaped bruise on my ass... :|
Other than that, though, it was all good! :)

Some of the best costumes, to me:

Blind IO, with the protester signs... those were hilarious!
Hooli- dood, off the frickin' chain!! Loved it!! :thumbup
Wendy & Dave- Wendy looked uber-hawt, and Dave... the sideburns... daaaamz!! You looked like a swinger!
DataAngel... Brian, you were the smarmiest looking used car salesmen EVAR!!! :rofl And thank you for your help last night! :)
"Jackie Kennedy"... I don't remember the gal's name, but she had the look dialed... I heard someone say "So, Mrs. Kennedy, how was the Dallas trip?" :wow :rofl
Jimmeh & Richmond- Awesome! It was so funny seeing the guys in the 70's clothes...
I'm just glad no one showed up wearing Angel Flights... :laughing It was so awesome seeing so many people making a real effort to pull costumes together! I had a great time, and it's always great to meet BARFers in person!!

Thanks Tom and Kris for another great party. :thumbup

Shame to hear things got ugly for a couple folks after I left though. :|

Some of the best costumes, to me:

Blind IO, with the protester signs... those were hilarious!
Hooli- dood, off the frickin' chain!! Loved it!! :thumbup
Wendy & Dave- Wendy looked uber-hawt, and Dave... the sideburns... daaaamz!! You looked like a swinger!
DataAngel... Brian, you were the smarmiest looking used car salesmen EVAR!!! :rofl And thank you for your help last night! :)
"Jackie Kennedy"... I don't remember the gal's name, but she had the look dialed... I heard someone say "So, Mrs. Kennedy, how was the Dallas trip?" :wow :rofl
Jimmeh & Richmond- Awesome! It was so funny seeing the guys in the 70's clothes...
I'm just glad no one showed up wearing Angel Flights... :laughing It was so awesome seeing so many people making a real effort to pull costumes together! I had a great time, and it's always great to meet BARFers in person!!

That would be Kiki.

and speaking of being under(foot)....

You KNOW Brian was loving THAT!!! And doesn't Yana look HAWT??? And Charlotte's Mom is just gorgeous... plus she's got the whole English Accent thing working for her, too!!! Easy to see why Charlotte is so "easy on the eyes"! ;)

Guess I'll start downloading the pics I took!

Back