• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Mines and Mt Hamilton Roads: The Official Thread

There is usually some invisible sand on the east side of the observatory. Several riders have been caught off guard over the years. Color blends in with the road.

The dirty 130 and Mines are not roads that you trifle with if you are a sporting rider.

My main concern is whats better....western bacon burger or those fish tacos...

Just rode it from SJ to Livermore, the road isn't bad but I was taking it easy. There are spots where there is dirt and moisture but it is what it is and that ain't bad.

Attachments

• IMG_20191220_142316-1512x2016.jpg
    IMG_20191220_142316-1512x2016.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 50
SVJ and I rode up yesterday from Livermore. I couldn't believe how clean the road was for a winter ride. Couple corners with some gravel but not much at all. Even the known corners to house gravel were clean.

Some damp spots under the trees though. Still have to be careful out there.

It was pretty clean for what Mines is .... hauled ass up/down Hamilton. Del Puerto is still pretty crappy and broken pavement in corners on the outside line so be careful on that road ....

Does anyone know who is the dickhead on the red BMW R1200RT?

DAacmDrl.jpg

KrileFCl.jpg

Last edited:
Back