• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Musician thread

DAMN I just discovered this thread.

BBL....gotta read up.

in the meantime...here's some pics of my drums and riser and kid playin bass on his new Ampeg rig :)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 60
Jake's playing with one of my drum students. They are well matched, but the drummer loves Zeppelin and I'm teaching him all the Bonham classics. I'm the drummer remember so I think Led Zep...no problem on bass...... tried to get Jake to do John Paul's bass lines and it's tougher than I thought.

What are some of the easier Zeppelin tunes?

What's your weekend looking like?
get off work sunday morning at 0730ish looking to do a quick ride (if I can find someone to ride with) or sleep then do somthing...:dunno
...I'm selling my lexicon alpha for $50 if you are interested.

Damn fool! what else you selling? you got a hawt sister I can take off your hands!:laughing

Mike, when are you holding jam sessions? :D

Cant wait till im mo betta so i can contribute!:(

Where are you at now? What are you struggling with?

Come on dude...:rolleyes My cherry is barely popped. I'm not even a year in yet:laughing Lets just say most folks here are "A" group and just struggling to be "C" group!:laughing I just need more time and practice. Struggling? well... lets just say we always are our worst critic. I'll just say this... At the first Jam I was content to watch all the awesome and try to learn and pick up stuff and bits of knowledge that folks were willing to kick down. Not only that, I didnt want to mess up the "groove" with mah n00b skillz. Yeah i know we were all there once but I at least would like to be able to hold my own you know? Let's just say I'm "riding my pace":laughing I don't wanna crash and ruin it for everyone and make an ass outta myself!:|

I'd love to get some amp modeling more than anything else. I know Line6 is renowned for it's modeling amps but I don't need a new amp, I just want a floor processor that can do modeling with some effects.

I'll sell you my BOSS ME-50. ;)

BossME-50Big.jpg

hey

i play guitar. (yeah not that special i know) and here is my gear (for now):

1st. Epiphone fat strat 210
2nd. LTD EX-400BD
3rd. Dean Performer E
4th. Ibanez Artcore
5th. Peavey XXX 40EFX
6th. Korg Ax1500g Multi-Effects
7th. morley steve vau bad horsie wah

looking to get:
Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez Jem7v (in my dreams)
some boss single effects

im trying to sell my Epiphone and LTD so if anyone is interested in a beginner guitar set, or a badass metal guitar, let me know.

Mike, when are you holding jam sessions? :D

Whenever I can generate enough motivated individuals to come up to Yuba City. :ride

You can literally stage dive into the swimming pool ..... or jump off the roof.

Attachments

• 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 092.jpg
    092.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 56
  • 086.jpg
    086.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
we need more friends on our myspace...

you'd be surprised about how people judge you in terms of your number of friends...so please add us as a friend. thanks...

www.myspace.com/thirtyautsicks

OH and I would totally jump from that roof into the pool CANNONBALL!!!

The Vox was nice, but didn't have the effects that the Line 6 has. Needless to say, I went with the Line 6. :D

I just went on this thread to find some opinions about the Line 6 and saw this post :teeth Do you have the pod floor? I'm considering getting the floor xt or the pod floor...or the Boss gt10 ??

BOSS > Roland > VOX > Line6 :thumbup

I had a Digitech BP-8 pedal for a while, and decided that I didn't need 300 different programmable effects presets lol, so I upgraded to a SansAmp Preamp Driver and used single Boss floor pedals. IMHO, multi-effect floor pedals never meet expectations.

Back