• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Musician thread

so, after having it for a little over a month now, I have to say the all rosewood Telecaster IS freaking awesome...if you like a SUPER BRIGHT sounding guitar with Single Coils that is. Oh, and it weighs in at over 10 pounds.

Personally I realy like it.

PSA:

Guitar show at Marin Civic Center auditorium (in San Rafael) occurs July 23rd & 24th. A great place to ogle, handle, play, trade, purchase etc etc lots of new and vintage guitars.

if you're a guitar person, you should really check it out.

if you are a potential buyer, I suggest you bring Cash as you can always haggle better with cash. Also, do your homework on prices before you go or at least have a smart phone to research prices when you're there.

Guitar show at Marin Civic Center auditorium (in San Rafael) occurs July 23rd & 24th. A great place to ogle, handle, play, trade, purchase etc etc lots of new and vintage guitars.

If you're a guitar person, you should really check it out.

I keep missing out on this every year. :mad

Not this year. :x

Go and Enjoy! I haven't missed it in several years (it also happens twice a year January and July).

Be careful though....there is almost ALWAYS something that screams BRING ME HOME!

Be careful though....there is almost ALWAYS something that screams BRING ME HOME!

Goddamit.

:mad

ParkerDeluxe17-12-08.jpg

i've seen a couple at the show Hooli. Don't recall that color though, it's purty.

I'm keeping my out for another acoustic...but, I seldom seem to get my pre-conceived guitar.

just a reminder kids - if you're not heading to Laguna Seca...

The Bay Area World Guitar Show will convene July 23, 10-5 and July 24, 10-4, at Marin Civic Center Exhibit Hall (Avenue of the Flags in San Rafael) a few miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge just off Highway 101

I'm a newb to BARF, but been playing music for a long time. Lately I've been making metal remixes of prissy pop songs. Heres a link if you want to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/spydah77

Ok Hooli, I saw two Parkers there - both really nice and one similar to the color of the one you posted and both over priced in my opinion. Good call on saving the cash for your bike.

1974 OG fender twin reverb

It's all original, speakers and all. Except there has been one modification to it, a quarter inch outlet, and I made a new face (not sure on terminology) for it. The original was made of some cheap wood which eventually fell out because the speakers are so heavy. The new wood is made of MDF, so the entire unit is a little heavier. It has the OG grill on it, the gold one. Reason for sale: I no longer have my Rhodes and my Nord just doesn't sound good at all through the fender. PM for fone#/more details.

Asking 1k firm.

Back