• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Musician thread

Hell yeah.

:laughing We can start a little THR10 orchestra.

BTW, the Mesa model starts to sound reminiscent of a Mark series amp when you turn the mid all the way up, the treble down to about half and the bass to about 11 o'clock. With the master somewhere above halfway and the gain at 11 o'clock or less, you get the "power section" compression without the fizz from preamp distortion. It also responds pretty well to dynamics in your playing and will clean up pretty well as you roll off the guitar volume.

My girlfriend liked it as well, and she didn't have any idea who it was or why I was playing it. And, she's younger....:laughing

Wow! Thanks! Check out the rest of the music if you'd like...

www.fmera.com

And Andy, the guys at the amp shop have the Ampeg and should have me out under $200. They also suggested going back to 7027a. :teeth

Told to me by the salesman at the store where I got my son drum sticks and a practice pad:

Q: How many drummers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: None. We have machines for that now.

I apparently can't play my strat to save my life... LOL... practice, practice, and more practice!

I apparently can't play my strat to save my life... LOL... practice, practice, and more practice!

Rock and Roll was built on this simple chord, learn it and use it anywhere on the fretboard.
g-major-barre-chord-8.jpg

Then learn power chords, the easier way to play rock and the way it's mostly played today anyway. Cliffs notes? Just fret the first three positions of any Barre chord. Done.

Dual humbuckers, 5-way switch (allows for splitting), fixed bridge, 24 frets. Mahogany body, bound rosewood board. None of this tone-robbing floating bridge/locking nut bullshit (like my other two guitars lol). Just pure simplicity and all for a tad over $200 at Starving Musician in Santa Clara. :thumbup.

Just needs a fret level and recrown in the higher registers (11th position and up). Crappy stock INF pickups to be replaced. I've had good success with pickups from Guitar Fetish (yes that's a legitimate guitar accessory site! :p).

Just needs a fret level and recrown in the higher registers (11th position and up). Crappy stock INF pickups to be replaced. I've had good success with pickups from Guitar Fetish (yes that's a legitimate guitar accessory site! :p).

I've got a couple DiMarzios: Humbucker From Hell and a Super Distortion that I'd give you a sweeeeeet deal on if you're interested.

Back