ok, i was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
IBTL!

So how he did he get caught lying? :Popcorn

Steve

Rel checked logs and found nothing.
I called mall security and they said no video, no fight, no arrest.
I had a friend call the investigative unit of SJPD, and talk to a captain who checked into it. He got a call back from captain confirming no such incident took place.

Eight green squares.

Wonder how many he'd have if reputation points were awarded anonymously? :deadhorse

With anonymous rep you can't get pissy little PM's when you give negative rep...like this little gem I got back in January...

superNAtural01 said:
give me neg. rep for my thread huh? what a fag. hope your kids die of smallpox and your wife gets raped by a bum

Last time I posted this PM I think it was in the thread where people actually were believing him about going to Pennsylvania to get psychiatric treatment from army doctors or some bullshit, and they were all sympathetic and supportive. :rolleyes The thread was removed shortly after.

Reactions: faz
Rel checked logs and found nothing.
I called mall security and they said no video, no fight, no arrest.
I had a friend call the investigative unit of SJPD, and talk to a captain who checked into it. He got a call back from captain confirming no such incident took place.

People actually checked sources to see if the incident was real? :wtf

With anonymous rep you can't get pissy little PM's when you give negative rep...like this little gem I got back in January...

Last time I posted this PM I think it was in the thread where people actually were believing him about going to Pennsylvania to get psychiatric treatment from army doctors or some bullshit, and they were all sympathetic and supportive. :rolleyes The thread was removed shortly after.

Yeah, I got a similar one....hahaha god, this is tooo funny!

People actually checked sources to see if the incident was real? :wtf

After he was asked to post the penal code section he was arrested for and he posted one from TEXAS (the first thing that googled showed)

It was bs from the get go though. You don't get a $25,000 bail and 2 days later they OR you.

I cant stop refreshing this thread! ahahaha...god...is this gonna be longer than the New Flava or whatever thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back