• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

San Juan Bautista is a darling town. Nice pics. There's some really fun riding near there. I hope i can catch the flowers going crazy in hwy 25 this year.

San Juan Bautista is a darling town. Nice pics. There's some really fun riding near there. I hope i can catch the flowers going crazy in hwy 25 this year.

Thanks! Living out here is nice to be able to ride the farm lands and back roads that aren’t heavily travelled. It’s perfect for the v4 cruiser out here :)

The goal of today's ride, get to the top of a mountain without getting stuck in mud or snow.

Melba Cemetary.
Llok2oI.jpg

The dead guys have a great view of the mountains.
FYVQKr2.jpg

I'm headed to the top of that - Wilson Peak.
PB5PPlz.jpg

On top of Wilson Peak.
zzHkjxl.jpg

Alba Rd (always makes me think of Jessica)

nlERG4Q.jpg

Cement Plant Rd

o7inB65.jpg

I have a new camera... MUCH more to come :ride

great pic, looking forward to seeing more from the new camera! :thumbup
what kind of camera?

one of mine from today:
picture.php

Hwy 155, above Lake Isabella ...

2011 GS-A 1200; 2015 FJ-09 and my ‘88 K75s. :ride

Last edited:
Nothing but long Hwy stretches to get where I needed to go today (St Lucy Catholic Church in Campbell), but did get to visit my parents (both vaccinated for Covid, and finally get to see them in person) and stopped at New Brighton beach for a photo op.

New tires, so took it easy on this cold day. Also, installed these off road lights which definitely are needed out here in the sticks with zero street lights and no light pollution. Made a huge difference. Next purchase- a heated vest!!!!

Parked at St. Lucy showing off the new lights:

DBD7550-C-EB97-400-F-9674-41-E148-FCECD6.jpg

9-F3302-EA-484-E-4-B88-B5-C9-830-FC384-EDB4.jpg

Quick photo op at New Bright State Beach. Was it Gary who got the new windscreen? The other day I rode without my windscreen (because I thinking they look geeky as hell) and regretted the entire ride without it. :laughing

8-EAA9-EEC-1510-40-E3-ABB5-55-B6114-C76-EC.jpg

Running the fence line at the ranch to find the break where the cows are getting out.

Found it.

Then up to the water tower to check the level.

awesome wildflowers and bike! :thumbup

winter continuing to rule in Wofford Heights, Kern County, this afternoon. :ride:facepalm

Thanks and also, brrr. It was cold enough for me riding back from Russian River yesterday at 4pm, I'll pass on the frozen sky water.

like this one ... looks like another place I’ve ridden by in the Bay Area a million times, but never checked out. :thumbup

Thanks and also, brrr. It was cold enough for me riding back from Russian River yesterday at 4pm, I'll pass on the frozen sky water.

yes, crazy March-lion weather this trip. sun is out this am, see if I can get some moar bad location pics later today or tomorrow when it warms up into the ‘40s, ha. :ride

picture.php

:clown:party

Back