• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Kruse Ranch Road
ACtC-3dSFPvM3eOzcQGR9HkXYk6lJ7uFPgTbBpm_vh0pKC7PPVbbTnGKXcfjNxMRQeVdT5NJxYW-cbQibe0r-6Zc6jJJaez4aUNUtkfcZSinVEC7uFUlGjlhYW25j7QQ7wza2bFeIKLe6bjGtDy6JsVpXNcDDw=w721-no

Last edited:
Livermore RC airport. The ride was cut short due to charging problem.

w17c7bbh.jpg

7AHVaMlh.jpg

Along Hwy 1 towards Davenport

MApDUZe.jpg

j9fVvPO.jpg

0REcYCI.jpg

nkN3VF6.jpg

Glad I didn't wash it before the ride, and so lucky a couple drove up nearby and I got their help to get the bike up.

K6CU32r.jpg

Glad I didn't wash it before the ride, and so lucky a couple drove up nearby and I got their help to get the bike up.

K6CU32r.jpg
Picking a bike up out of the mud is fun, isn't it? :laughing

I know exactly how that works - steer left, front wheel goes right, go down on the left side. Thanks for sharing that part of your ride. :thumbup

Should have stuck to the trail:laughing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210225-092516_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210225-092516_Samsung Internet.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 38
Picking a bike up out of the mud is fun, isn't it? :laughing

The guy who helped me get the bike up got one of his shoes stuck in the mud and came off his foot. When it's slippery like that all you could do is a very awkward deadlift; my back was sore for two days.

Wrights Station Rd

pAhRIMn.jpg

UzjFUkU.jpg

Oww0voY.jpg

Abandoned Wrights Station Tunnel. In photos this tunnel always appears small which made me wonder if they ran mini trains thru it. In person I was surprised by it's size - looks to be 18-20 ft high.

DnKPrb3.jpg

bUbYFFi.jpg

Last edited:
Abandoned Laurel Station train tunnel - corner of Laurel, Redwood Lodge and Schulties. I knew there's a tunnel entrance here but didn't know exactly where until today.

f1ddnja.jpg

IF you go at the right time......double waterfalls...

There was no trail there before.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210413-181552_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210413-181552_Chrome.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
That bridge is cool.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210413-182116_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210413-182116_Chrome.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 17
Santa Clara Mission Cemetery

The tombs and headstones here have so many different styles it's like a Halloween wonderland. The cemetery would look really cool on a stormy day.

SMWrqh8.jpg

rU0SYaW.jpg

f5F5Nv4.jpg

aqFtq9w.jpg

wh1AVx5.jpg

My first Junction trip in over a year. Back in the normal world it was almost every weekend. There were lots of motorcycles, bicycles, way too many cars.

Mines Road

EO3ilNL.jpg

Oh deer. There were two of them. One went left and one went right.

st65Aiy.jpg

It’s great to see The Junction (with new ownership) having this level of activity.

1Xh3C1k.jpg

SAV Road

KrblCJc.jpg

YlKU3Xi.jpg

D4AQIhF.jpg

Mines Road coming back. This was my first time seeing all of the fire damage up there. It is horrific.

uFSEKBB.jpg

nxpxFZ0.jpg

CvzlFI3.jpg

Last edited:
Back