• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

San Antonio Valley Rd

lYTK2z9.jpg

1tzGCym.jpg

vuqwfkl.jpg

hvRqhJy.jpg

eVWMg6m.jpg

:thumbup

What's the ET of the Light Bee? You got a thick skin lining up against a Busa! :laughing

Oh yeah me and Joe race all the time haha. We raced for the final one time. His bike does 9s and mine does 17s. When we race during eliminations it's like a missile just passed at the finish!

This is that final race I was talking about this is before I modified my bike it's like a full 10 seconds faster now!
[YOUTUBE]mpKvsLa7l4M[/YOUTUBE]

Redwood Retreat Rd last Sunday. After riding the tiny Duke 790 the day before, the GS felt huge.

1OB9vTM.jpg

X8XBpI7.jpg

Eureka Canyon-Highland Way seem to always rain harder than elsewhere, so if you like a good rain ride this is where to be. A day like this is where the GS’s at its best – sure footed and comfortable.

The battery ran low and bike wouldn’t start after this. I turned off the heated grips and waited a few minutes to try again, and was greatly relieved when the bike started. No more stopping for pics!

twcRZHe.jpg

Wright Station Rd. I said no more stopping for pics but just couldn’t resist since it was nearby. I was beginning to worry about running low on gas, though. I have a bad habit of gassing up just-in-time. 2 days ago on my 950SM I ran out of gas on 236, but fortunately was able to coast 1/4 mile to Hwy 9 and reached the pump with no pushing needed.

kxNtzJF.jpg

Above Arrow Rock Reservoir headed toward the town of Prairie.
5ikT7TG.jpg

About to drop down to the South Fork of the Boise River.
fJL6NDp.jpg

The South Fork of the Boise River.
rBKK6Mt.jpg

Rest stop along the Oregon Trail Back Country Byway.
EZJa6AJ.jpg

Back on the paved section of the Oregon Trail.
B5lxjp9.jpg

The GS is huge. Have you ever felt otherwise? :laughing

Yeah the GS is big but you get used to it, until there's a new frame of reference, i.e., the tiny Duke 790, which changes the muscle memory and it takes some seat time to change back.

EDIT: I guess this is actually Sierra Rd, not Felter Rd.

As familiar as I am with Felter-Sierra rd I didn't catch it until I saw your correction.

Willow Springs Rd

LYF5cw1.jpg

Last edited:
Mountain Charlie Rd

Op9cqg1.jpg

Glenwood Dr. Thought I should try to find the abandoned train tunnel.

Not here. It's just a bridge.

0nJbe2V.jpg

gQcZdqA.jpg

This is it. The "path" to get down there's pretty steep and I was getting sweaty in my gear, so I didn't feel like slipping and sliding to get down there.

JJwQrZN.jpg

g831FZl.jpg

Last edited:
Mountain Charlie Rd

Op9cqg1.jpg

Glenwood Dr. Thought I should try to find the abandoned train tunnel.

This is it. The "path" to get down there's pretty steep and I was getting sweaty in my gear, so I didn't feel like slipping and sliding to get down there.

JJwQrZN.jpg

g831FZl.jpg

There was a Geocache down there.
Planes.trains.and.automobiles.....

Did you find this one?
Just up the street.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210430-205601_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210430-205601_Chrome.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 11
I'm sure its fine, still seems small, but I don't know what railroad you're talking about here.

Back