• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Petaluma-Marshall Rd

sLu8LzN.jpg

q7aTDEj.jpg

2gh1v6r.jpg

Hwy 1

H6IKyVd.jpg

New tire ride up Mt Hamilton. Fresh/clean asphalt and new lane striping - it felt like a brand new supermoto track.

Ja0PvZM.jpg

Half way up I realized the lane markings weren't completed yet, then this truck came along and showed me how it's done.

Qq7hBpa.jpg

Seconds-old double yellow. They can paint very accurately - first they did the dash line to mark the center line location, and after they painted the double yellow you could still see the dash line in between the two solid lines.

CuDsV6L.jpg

bE63FDR.jpg

Still rocking it Gary.

I had to stop looking because I am working 7 days a week and so frustrated I can’t go ride. :rant

Employees coming back next week and riding soon hopefully. :(

Working from home without weeks-long business trips nor vacations means I've had a lot more time to ride...

Mt Hamilton Rd yesterday. I thought the pavement would be great but not quite. They scattered what I think are glass reflective beads (for paint) all over the road so it's a little slippery at high lean angle.

8kUwl8e.jpg

RyF8kHc.jpg

YUimGG0.jpg

Tunitas Creek Rd - foggy

7CtRgFc.jpg

Kings Mountain Rd - sunny

05nZ4jo.jpg

Skyline (between Tunitas/Kings and 84) - foggy and dripping wet. I think this is where the Harley guys didn't want the demo ride to go thru.

S26rZi5.jpg

Back in Verde Valley

Had to visit for a few weeks, finally finished with the roundabouts they started back in '08 on Az. 260.
Wanted to see what is new, or OOB, this valley is in contention for my feeble old man years, when the wheels fall off.

This valley has a full time river, that man has relied on to live, for a very long time. I don't feel like a newcomer, but in a long line of past humans.

Tizzigoot, (crooked water) ancient condos,

I would need my TW to get up this rocky slog, but I'm on Sycamore Canyon Rd.
the trailhead for this wilderness area is a few miles more.

And Clarkdale, this a pix of it all, retired power plant for the copper smelters, mined in up the hill in Jerome.

5G contrails, over a skin of high altitude cloudy whisps, and the Verde River.

Attachments

• IMG_3098.jpg
    IMG_3098.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3099.jpg
    IMG_3099.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3100.jpg
    IMG_3100.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Before they opened this morning

qPBcAruh.jpg

See the spec of a car down the hill just in front of my headlight. It will show up again in a moment.

lw8AqCmh.jpg

Lick observatory is still closed to the public. Looking out toward the coast.

OeexD2Dh.jpg

Here's the Mustang. Easy restoration.

iNN9ifJh.jpg

4tEPMaHh.jpg

aSb11dDh.jpg

1fG1bQUh.jpg

Heading back to The Junction on SAV Road.

0xd6BNhh.jpg

Skyline (between Tunitas/Kings and 84) - foggy and dripping wet. I think this is where the Harley guys didn't want the demo ride to go thru.

S26rZi5.jpg

Awesome pic.

11.6 mile long unpaved section of Panoche Rd
HpSqVdD.jpg

"road closed" sign can be ignored, no gate or barrier, about ~13" at its deepest crossing Panoche Creek

11.6 mile long unpaved section of Panoche Rd
HpSqVdD.jpg

"road closed" sign can be ignored, no gate or barrier, about ~13" at its deepest crossing Panoche Creek

I was there today! When I crossed the creek the water went right down my boots,had soaked socks all day!:laughing

Attachments

• EA601665-B4F2-44C7-8AF3-854D0DEA71DD.jpeg
    EA601665-B4F2-44C7-8AF3-854D0DEA71DD.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 29
Almost ran this little guy over, persuaded him to sun off the road.:thumbup

Attachments

• 82BD3025-2A66-442B-94F7-05F263F641B9.jpeg
    82BD3025-2A66-442B-94F7-05F263F641B9.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 127
Back