• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

That’s a ton more riding than I can tolerate from mine.

I'm a glutton for miles (in search of good roads of course) and I don't know any better. I've been told to buy a multi, but they're just too damn heavy for my taste.

Last edited:
Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk...VIP Parking.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Polish_20210924_203946876_copy_714x1106.jpg
    Polish_20210924_203946876_copy_714x1106.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
big Multi's and their child.

Nice shots! The Hyper looks surprisingly petite in person.

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk...VIP Parking.

That bike totally has a "face".

And I was fooled by those white LED blinkers once - I looked in my mirror at the bike sitting behind me and didn't think was a cop, so I took off hard; found out those white blinkers turned red/blue when turned on.

Last edited:
Mission San Jose (in Fremont)

85pupcC.jpg

Cute barber shop across the street

TTqhXsW.jpg

Mill Creek Rd

At the top, 4 miles in

eXxzluU.jpg

Heading back down

LSRK6Sr.jpg

m6JvHgY.jpg

T7m1BiI.jpg

FalUf9M.jpg

eUHc3T4.jpg

Last edited:
Niles District

Bj2cnMl.jpg

No particular reason for this shot, except I can't resist riding down back alleys - never know what you gonna come across.

A32vdlJ.jpg

GwaMuJ6.jpg

gAxlgba.jpg

Niles Canyon Rd

They put cross bars so someone like me couldn't squeeze a bike in between the vertical barriers. :rolleyes

msySg2T.jpg

SyHufXS.jpg

bmcl2bY.jpg

Last edited:
Great sets of pic as usal Gary856!

I sorta know the guy who's restoring that old gas station. He's an interesting dude.

Thanks, Cabrito

Rented this R1250GS on Riders-Share. Overall I like the R1250GS more than the PanAm for my kind of riding; much more compliant suspension (soft but not floaty) for very rough roads, more torquey down low. Also because I've always liked the GS and it feels familiar.

Pema Osel Ling Retreat Center

85JReIM.jpg

Redwood Lodge Rd

PEqsRf9.jpg

Schulties Rd

beHpBsP.jpg

9keQzMt.jpg

Empire Grade

Em08CDQ.jpg

Swanton Rd

5Ayne3Q.jpg

Seacliff Dr, Aptos

After riding the 1250, my '08 suddenly feels old and tired. : |

26cc0ER.jpg

A bit out of your hood no??

My "hood" is not public information. :shhh

But hey, training and other events can take us various places at times.

I thought the boardwalk sign framed that picture pretty well.

Near downtown San Jose, Guadalupe River overflow tunnel. I was scared to enter the darkness...

7eb1WaE.jpg

SplTtvN.jpg

nlxKOmT.jpg

This was as far into the tunnel as I dared. I was thinking, "why's it so dark even with high beam on?" Later on I realized I had shades on - duh!

MjxKBek.jpg

HbpPTc0.jpg

Last edited:
The exit of the tunnels above, about 0.4 mile from the entrance. I rode into this like a dummy and got stuck in soft mud. Took some effort to get the bike out. This is when light weight saved the day.

jGiCHzR.jpg

KBig3iT.jpg

Got the rear end muddy and picked up a nail somewhere. It’s a pain with a tubed rim but at least I got home.

h5JqWkL.jpg

Last edited:
Back