• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Thanks for sharing. Congrats on the win.

Much appreciated fellas.

Here is a short noon smokeout video. Being a participant I was not able to walk around and make videos of the other folks making smoke. And acting like immature teenagers :laughing

I'm going to make a bunch of "episodes" of this event.

Check my YouTube channel for updates. I won't clutter up this thread with 2 Stroke Extravaganza videos.

Thank you.

Ken

[youtube]kERsxBIRxrI[/youtube]

Mt Hamilton

Sunday
CR 500 Bad Ass.
My Alta is in the background.

Attachments

• D91F211E-C038-4B55-A0DC-EFD7EF854611.jpg
    D91F211E-C038-4B55-A0DC-EFD7EF854611.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 7
Spent a couple of weeks in Kauai recently. Rented a KTM Duke 390, which was an excellent tool
for canyon carving.

I'll be in Kauai next month and this seems like a great way to spend a day or two. What did you use to rent the bike?

I'll be in Kauai next month and this seems like a great way to spend a day or two. What did you use to rent the bike?
Got it from the Harley dealer on the south side of Lihue. They include helmets and you have to sign something saying that you'll wear the helmet the whole time. I had long pants and a long sleeve denim shirt and just wore regular shoes. I don't think they'll let you ride one in sandals. I wish I had brought along a pair of gloves, though.

All you need to rent one is a credit card and a motorcycle endorsement on your driver license. They make you do a short trip around the block to prove that you know how to ride. Cost for everything was under $150 if you don't count the gas I had to fill it back up with. I thought the 390 Duke was optimal for the riding conditions there. :cool

I spent a long weekend riding ADV bikes with friends around the Downieville area. In the background is the historic Forest City Dance Hall, built around 1883.

Attachments

• IMG_2280.jpg
    IMG_2280.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Got it from the Harley dealer on the south side of Lihue. They include helmets and you have to sign something saying that you'll wear the helmet the whole time. I had long pants and a long sleeve denim shirt and just wore regular shoes. I don't think they'll let you ride one in sandals. I wish I had brought along a pair of gloves, though.

All you need to rent one is a credit card and a motorcycle endorsement on your driver license. They make you do a short trip around the block to prove that you know how to ride. Cost for everything was under $150 if you don't count the gas I had to fill it back up with. I thought the 390 Duke was optimal for the riding conditions there. :cool

Thanks, I'll look them up, a day or two touring around on a bike sounds like fun to me!

First time to Berryessa for the mini.
Didn't plan on going that far past Cantalow Rd.

Stuck in the maze, , ,

A look at the lake.

Attachments

• IMG_3620.jpeg
    IMG_3620.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3623.jpg
    IMG_3623.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3624.jpg
    IMG_3624.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 8
First time to Berryessa for the mini.
Didn't plan on going that far past Cantalow Rd.

Stuck in the maze, , ,

A look at the lake.

Woah....water prison...
Saw a rock prison once..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211014-183800_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211014-183800_Chrome.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I might have said

"I won't clutter up this thread with 2 Stroke Extravaganza videos."

Here are 3 videos, one posted above already, of the event. Lots of driving there and back and lots of fun was had at the event :party

[YOUTUBE]ZNidKOzO73s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]kERsxBIRxrI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]wzONBwo6BCA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
You never post any "clutter", Ken.
Never.
Not even close.
Thanks for sharing the vids. I usually preview your stuff on my computer at work, then inevitably put them up on my TV at home through your Youtube. :thumbup

At the end of the road. I'm sure that Gary856 would have ridden up this trail and parked on the edge of the cliff, but I'm trying to obey the rules.

:laughing I try to keep a low profile and that's the kind of attention I don't need. I would've waited until there's nobody around to object. Nice shots of Kauai canyons!

Westpoint Harbor, Redwood City. Moment after the first shot security rolled by saying I shouldn't be there. (I was contemplating riding down onto the dried up salt pond - probably not a good idea anyway.)

7IWwRk6.jpg

Sro5WwA.jpg

Last edited:
You never post any "clutter", Ken.
Never.
Not even close.
Thanks for sharing the vids. I usually preview your stuff on my computer at work, then inevitably put them up on my TV at home through your Youtube. :thumbup

Thanks gixxerjeff for the very nice comments. Really appreciate it :thumbup

Mines Road

Weird how this happens every year and somehow she comes back.

y3zqsT9.jpg

The Junction

8O8XAhJ.jpg

Lick Observatory

WvjeyUk.jpg

XCyTzvm.jpg

SAV Road

GtTLNhm.jpg

Came through down town and for this hit the brakes hard so I could drool and take a photo.

KKWepF4.jpg

Some random country road near where I live.

New boxers and socks strapped to the bike for good measure.

D5421-F5-E-9-BBE-4-BCD-83-E5-C8-E3-E2-DA888-B.jpg

NEW DRIVER Please Be Patient

6118820-A-F9-C7-4-C79-90-B3-D34-BE3-E0-F9-D6.jpg

Back