• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

What exactly are they building up there?

I know it can't be condos, but nothing would surprise me anymore!

I added a link to the post above. Looks like a condo building with wrap-around balconies. I hope they'd allow interior and roof top access to the public after the renovation.

Bonus pic from yesterday - Lakeview Rd, Watsonville. Despite the road name, you can't see the lakes from the road.

OAqKEVL.jpg

Last edited:
Sitting around with a broken foot and reminiscing about past rides.

With ThumperX on location in Baja 2018 Who doesn't love sand? :ride

Guadalupe River Trail, just south of the Children's Discovery Museum.

Sad end to what looks like a late model KTM Duke 390. Some parts look salvageable. (Earlier in the ride a dog belong to a homeless guy chased and bit my ankle. :mad I went to Good Sam's emergency room to see I needed rabies shots. They said no, there's been no rabies cases from dog bites around here for 60 year!)

qixQizK.jpg

Ptp0AHT.jpg

nC9q3T6.jpg

OCtkWLC.jpg

Guadalupe River Trail, just south of the Children's Discovery Museum.

Sad end to what looks like a late model KTM Duke 390. Some parts look salvageable. (Earlier in the ride a dog belong to a homeless guy chased and bit my ankle. :mad I went to Good Sam's emergency room to see I needed rabies shots. They said no, there's been no rabies cases from dog bites around here for 60 year!)

qixQizK.jpg

Ptp0AHT.jpg

nC9q3T6.jpg

OCtkWLC.jpg

It's probably stolen.

On Sunday after the VCGP.

Attachments

• IMG_8315.jpg
    IMG_8315.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 6
Hey Cabrito! Speaking of sand...On location in Hungry Valley. Figured the kids needed to get out :laughing

51624485713_dcc7c1ef7b_b.jpg

Marshlands Rd & Dumbarton Pier

ZT0Nsrt.jpg

cMpQnir.jpg

NvrkVlw.jpg

R7eP07J.jpg

Last edited:
Emmett, Etc.

Gonna head back down off of this hill then ride to the top of that mountain in the background.
vpjG3gC.jpg

I had heard that there was another Beta dealer in Emmett, but had a hard time finding it. Finally found it on Main Street just off of the main north/south road through town. I just might end up buying an XTrainer from these guys.
p2NaGiB.jpg

Stopped at a Mexican restaurant for a quick lunch and a guy pulled up who had just shot a nice Elk. He was planning to take the head to a taxidermist and then hang it on his wall. That's elk meat under the tarp.
OiC9Yhu.jpg

The road up to the top of Squaw Butte.
SY1VSq5.jpg

Nice clear view today of the valley to the east.
s6ZwFfk.jpg

There were a few autumn leaves up there.
OLWnOCs.jpg

The Payette River flows through Emmett.
7NDO6Hc.jpg

Good stuff Scott! Get it in before it gets cold.
I don't worry about the cold. It's the snow and mud that becomes a problem. We had a good rain recently and I was concerned about mud, but it wasn't an issue. That will change soon and I won't be able to go to the tops of any local mountains after that.

Back