• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Patrolling the wilds of South San Francisco on my lunch break

One of these days I'm going to rid up to the Wind Harp there in the background. It's officially closed to motorized vehicles.

San Juan Bautista
PfA6Vhs.jpeg

Patrolling the wilds of South San Francisco on my lunch break

I often zoom in on Google Maps round that area and the bayview district, certainly seems like there is dirt there, whether or not it's legal...

It is a bike, but yeah, probably cheating. The torque and horsepower numbers are terrible.

AM-JKLV_5aOJ7QQNMKhYcEcxGZblxAEVJEn8md8VNOwkBCz71sTgXZOvlxk3OJZYMAfgzW37qbhtS07fpS-rWaEBCv-1Z-do0l66o3uFsVph_xF-sL0rfNnZsT9BglhB8p1QV7OD1BAPGQ3K2SVDTj-7hwxRqg=w1334--no

A bit blustery out on the bay today, but I had to get out... was a little under the weather the last week and was rather "unbalanced", more so than usual.

picture.php

Barely noticeable in the distance is a Coast Guard helicopter and boat, not sure if it's a rescue, a recovery, or practice....

picture.php

(Best I could do with the phone...)

Tassajara rd Carmel Valley.

Attachments

• 55F3A104-C95A-4875-8E47-1DDEA890FA17.jpg
    55F3A104-C95A-4875-8E47-1DDEA890FA17.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 8
One more
Tassajara rd

Attachments

• 5FE5736E-98B1-4A99-B525-BCBFBDA994F3.jpeg
    5FE5736E-98B1-4A99-B525-BCBFBDA994F3.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 7
Mt Ham, duh

Cool clouds

Attachments

• 56900B3B-A519-4185-AD56-38F250B48D3B.jpg
    56900B3B-A519-4185-AD56-38F250B48D3B.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 9
Nice Boots

There was a group of about 30 youths up there. Some great gear.

Attachments

• BA25F3BA-29AB-4DFC-8421-4526542F29F5.jpg
    BA25F3BA-29AB-4DFC-8421-4526542F29F5.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 34
These photos are all so inspiring. Cabrito I love where you’re going on that Honda.

Alameda. With the nuclear wessels.

attachment.php

Fun bikes but how many miles can you tolerate that seat?

For my ex 690E I’d truck it to the ride if it was more than an hour away to the starting point.

When I see the SM’s and the Husky version at dealers I start thinking it would be a fun bike for messing around on. Then sit on them and get flashbacks of horrible memories of that seat. I back away accepting we’re just not meant for each other.

Boise Ridge Road, Hawley Mountain

On the north half of Boise Ridge Road, looking eastward.
5YtUr23.jpg

Made it to the end of Boise Ridge, let's continue onward to Hawley Mountain (heading up into the trees).
JYAO6XK.jpg

Some people dump their bikes and hurry and take a photo of the downed bike. I try to figure out how to get it back up again and out of there, only later to think of taking a photo. I thought it might be better to head up the nice clean looking dirt on the left rather than follow an uphill rut. Didn't work at all and I dumped it to the left side of this photo. Slid it around until the tires were downhill, picked it up, rode down to where I could point it uphill again and paddled up the rut like I should have in the first place.
fiyW0Vl.jpg

Looking northward from the lookout at the top of Hawley Mountain.
J9KZEWb.jpg

The night before I dreamed of driving an old 911 convertible but the controls (left hand clutch lever, right hand front brakes) were like on the GS, with an open floor board underneath so I could put my foot down and touch the ground. The bars were wider and buckhorn style.

Around downtown Santa Cruz

hxERnjP.jpg

s6n7lxX.jpg

FzdgdkM.jpg

LNkak3g.jpg

This Austrian graffiti artist does amazing work. The details of the mermaid are incredible!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nychos

More of his work: Nychos graffiti

B9BqCH6.jpg

Last edited:
Back