• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Willow Springs Rd

Dv0PSGG.jpg

R4lJXQe.jpg

Uvas Reservoir

IgBPGCW.jpg

hpb1PSM.jpg

A few more on location in Baja

Those sunny Baja pics are making me and my bikes jealous. Their location hasn't changed in the past few weeks...

AL9nZEXJsV8OJfHEE1ag25AjplYNEOPcbjBJ_pEJqCkl9p4eYUa3UWVzmxyyKPJ2BOc5ic0dpC9RFvPPEN_jAuSGJzpY4QFtiQVJ4WEpwfx6P_rh4hdgY_xzBu8yGUY9-W-RUPZhvfPEyKef_x0hMDiOfRVWMA=w1043-no

Last edited:
For sure Michael has you beat N4te. :p

Good stuff Cabrito!

Sky was dry today even if the roads were still pretty wet in places. Good to get out.

Lucas Valley Road the creek was muddy and full.

AL9nZEUkeOwbghymGbkArRqRjTRatu5Ksr6ZufygOy-9995bqmXLrIBuUkqIOy4vgtHSCijLE0XgE2h_2cj1B7hrRBosMNrC7GKc5DHasEUF8aCyz6-MMjOF0GdcWC9P0ziQ93qsz92MeTISafPzQZ1BixU3WQ=w1092-no

Marshall Petaluma Road was not as bad as I was expecting, and very green.

AL9nZEUO5JH--HZlCu0tIvSzKBAxsrKubYkLFW7Z9lm1l9rEv4OvynnOwIqIALyxWt2oQf57ZueGj-HKGcnDHzTbbpqRpwQ33zQMX04a7HDSDfWYjcSen05FibIG8nzyg36vzT0bQ6hbLwS_BQ8PAGGKqGqDDQ=w1092-no

Highway 1 near Bolinas

AL9nZEWoFPSIMM-V8-c10OGf8rjrK0OSbEkWIXj-LeWbPDosLcV6aqy6f1wzPeeV2XwP47D28cVwqgvA0R1AFxFVJhWAcy6yXRyr26BwaUaKrZeXDbUvEiv_soYymzdzVGXhbPcWVHgyRqUfcRlGhHnsS9tBQA=w1092-no

Twin Peaks SF

AL9nZEXCkMyvd4lrObpsCr2O0UqDiwHf1OqTFGy0rHFXfwKWNchbrPQltBSPHMFyp8uJiHH-aG2LIvlvIDnRhtiQcaw71O1_BlRrtURpCrho2c_GD_K3g8dLXq3go8vFhGGTB0no9deKzCyW1LeXqmlnOPpOFw=w1092-no

AL9nZEV378iutwIDcxOpp6p4nWliLcF-EbkV0xY57tBj_RDHV3drmg1Z5OEdVPspUJG6Xh7Y6J85f400E92pfxXOlAUaIXIKbPhhWj4oRnqv5ERk3vNzqG_67hJEqboc-Ki2PeU-43v8fuDzSe4_9ctqxJ0PLw=w814-no

^^^ Good to see at least one other bayarearider out there taking photos, Nate. :thumbup

Coyote Creek, Heller Park

z9pAAbB.jpg

El Parque De La Raza De Paz Disc Golf Course

8kCYyN9.jpg

Herbert Creek

jjbOByD.jpg

Almaden Reservoir

fF0hV7i.jpg

Coyote Creek near Hellyer Park

tsHHqU1.jpg

I love your pictures, thanks for making photos of all the roads and their condition. And most pictures are beautiful by themselves.

That said, riding a motorcycle on pedestrian/bicycle trail is not cool.

Clearly you're not aware of Gary's body of work. :laughing

Clearly you're not aware of Gary's body of work. :laughing
Yep, go back and look at all of the "inappropriate" places that he's placed his bike to get a better photo. I know that he'll take his bike places that I wouldn't, but I'm pretty sure that he's not bothering anybody (other than on BARF). I appreciate the photos. :cool

Just because the bike looks like a hooligan machine doesn't mean the hooligan owner doesn't have a sense of decorum. I don't have any problem placing my bike on a sidewalk / bike path, etc to get a shot. I also make sure I'm not blocking anyone using the path and roll in slow so I'm not freaking anyone out. If I had to wager money I'd bet on Gary doing the same.

AL9nZEV4XmTaPZQZjMdXncQzdOkEEJ_Oif9_LgPkAGs6JL8D_JX20QAscMOIaGDGtejle3FS2wv_fh-3NoRekFjoGTY3QFHQo8OL7G-Mo69kCJBuRGY7k9f9QEf4zXFPe2MSi3_kwSAPJmiQgh8DL-k9-_Gn-A=w1032-no

Then again who knows, maybe he was riding a dank nooner down the path before he decided this was a good spot to grab a shot...

Nice shot! The Ducati looks festive.

Thanks, one of my outtakes from an xmas ride. I wanted to get another ride on the decorated bike but the rains came and took care of that. Maybe all for the better as the tinsel transfered some color into the tail section of the bike, waxing oughta fix it. Next year painters tape to protect the paint.

When I take my bike off "road", I tread lightly, avoid human encounters and environmental impact, but idk is right to call out my questionable decisions. I don't condone it, and I will try to keep my bad impulses in check.

Lexington Reservoir, corner of Hwy 17 and Black Rd

ZWLHDDK.jpg

Skyline

EYYfYju.jpg

X46T5oL.jpg

Bear Creek Rd. I was wondering what kind of car would be at this spot today.

fJJLHKw.jpg

pmSxVTB.jpg

gWMVd4F.jpg

4NtChuI.jpg

Bear Creek Rd toward Hwy 9 in Boulder Creek, just before Greenview Dr.

These Santa Cruz County guys were thinking about opening the road for one-way traffic, but the repair would take months. They let me walk the bike across the closure.

HwRQ44u.jpg

kBeSCCA.jpg

UHMLVNn.jpg

A little further down Bear Creek Rd

IYeGLpV.jpg

Hwy 9 was all clear from Boulder Creek to Saratoga.

When I saw this - from the north end of 236-9 junction "road closed 10 miles ahead" - I wondered, "what now?" It was getting late, but curiosity got the better of me.

w26VpXi.jpg

One mile in on 236

fAXrAkZ.jpg

Big Basin Park, 8 miles in. The park was closed but ok to ride thru.

I wish this bike had a functional front fender. The front end, the headlight and my jacket get muddy when roads are wet.

6mrOR7o.jpg

10 miles in, the road closure advertised. No problem riding thru to Boulder Creek from here, but I turned around to have more fun on 236.

PpU7xx3.jpg

Last edited:
Back