Photos of your bike on location

Been rafting twice, both with a tour company on the American River.

First time was pretty mild. Notable along the path was this HUGE boulder. Gonna say 8+ feet tall above the water.

Great trip, had a blast.

Second time, WAY more water. Much more treacherous. We had a member of the boat leave early, too much for them.

Notable on that trip, we passed that same boulder. It was was maybe 1ft above water. It was crazy cold.

Less fun overall.

But, yea, rafting is a blast.

Close to home Sycamore Grove Park

KCbULDl.jpg

Redwood Rd from Castro Valley side, closed at the golf course entrance.

CfGs9H2.jpg

Looks like a fun place to visit

rn2Q2v8.jpg

6kZxOkE.jpg

65FQvPo.jpg

hAVuFND.jpg

Redwood Rd from Oakland side

ba4UpY3.jpg

I found the next few shots on the internet. Interesting that the bike in there looks similar to mine.

0kI675s.jpg

dEYQeeg.jpg

sIYHrhs.jpg

Last edited:
The new bridge on Niles Canyon is coming along

Rrn06Jo.jpg

fThIRvv.jpg

Hi Gary, in case you're not aware you can adjust exposure on the iPhone if you want to make it lighter/darker than what the phone chooses. Just tap on the screen where you want the phone to focus, the yellow square appears and on the right side there will be a vertical line and a sun icon. Slide your finger up or down to adjust exposure.

-Bill

Yes, I know, Bill. Here I played with exposure a bit. But the "night shot" mode is different; it looks like the phone takes a series of shots and ends up with a composite shot, similar to (not sure if same as) HDR shots.

YBTZdLW.jpg

derp.

Attachments

• IMG_0590.jpeg
    IMG_0590.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 11
Good Heavens, did you make some mileage. I used to live in Silver Springs!

And those High Sierra photos just take themselves, don't they.

Where you at?

this is the road from selma to williams.

today i was on 96, scotts bar, quartz valley. sawyers bar, forks of salmon, grey back and home again. oh fuck yeah.

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpeg
    IMG_0617.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
May 30, 2019. Waiting for the West Gate on Hwy 4 to open. At 11:00 AM rode up and over Ebbetts Pass. Not this year, but soon.

Attachments

• barf ebbetts.jpg
    barf ebbetts.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 3
  • barf1.jpg
    barf1.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 6
this is the road from selma to williams.

today i was on 96, scotts bar, quartz valley. sawyers bar, forks of salmon, grey back and home again. oh fuck yeah.

Nice! I just posted some of those maps on the map thread.

And sometimes I'm just happy when I see that my bike is still on location where I left it last night... :laughing

AJFCJaVN6znEDrtyE-8nOdeob5DWl-qc_DKx-9-YKplVYXXvIJZbGBj1n08taWldN2G4Cpuvz_DHa7-gAF7LuEas2uHzze6hx8qcg-mCAYDiAeXv9Jdc3e08k67Nrc7maikKw8NpUX0EfnzK0pL2gTgB-KNNFg=w1098-no

Back